Recommend
304 
 Thumb up
 Hide
1832 Posts
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [74] | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » Feel the Love

Subject: Free Geek Gold spot for stuff. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: geekgold [+] free [+] gold [+] begging [+] fun [+] to [+] how [+] geek [+] get [+] donations [+] [View All]
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmb
Darn it Guantanamo Mike, I was kidding!!!!
24 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmb
Aenea wrote:
Darn it Guantanamo Mike, I was kidding!!!!


Want more?

It doesn't look like you have text over yet. (Even I do on my avatar )
27 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want a geekbadge if you would help
25 
 Thumb up
3.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alysa
Netherlands
Zoetermeer area
flag msg tools
Garfield
badge
Never trust a smiling Garfield!
mbmbmbmb
Guantanamo wrote:
Aenea wrote:
Darn it Guantanamo Mike, I was kidding!!!!


Want more?

It doesn't look like you have text over yet. (Even I do on my avatar )


Hehehehe, nah, is ok, besides, I don't have enough for overtext and would not know what to put there currently!

27 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Wand
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm a noob (officially since July) so I definetly need an avator and some more microbadges... I also haven't seen a "marketing guru" microbadge and since I'm not a designer, am hoping someone will make one so that I can buy it... cool
25 
 Thumb up
2.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
BoardGameGeek » Forums » BoardGameGeek Community » Feel the Love
Re: Free Geek Gold spot for stuff.
No Geek Left Behind... (How to get an Avatar)

The above thread is the easiest way to get an Avatar.

And don't forget to write up sessions, do a review, etc.

Check out your favorite games - is there a sku that could be corrected? A weight that is wrong? etc

Pax Et Bonum
28 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Thomson
Canada
Stittsville
Ontario
flag msg tools
This is the end; hold your breath and count to ten; feel the earth move and then; hear my heart burst again
badge
"We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven; that which we are, we are; one equal temper of heroic hearts, made weak by time and fate, but strong in will to strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield." - Tennyson
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd like some because I JUST CAN'T WAIT for my 2011 Patron bonus!! Help tie me over until the new year! I want to get a few more microbadges before the big splurge!
22 
 Thumb up
3.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Simon Boses
United States
Seminole
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shacky22 wrote:
mudmonkey wrote:
I would like 1 to put on Urban Sprawl in the December Games for Geek Gold raffle.


There you go


Thanks! applied.
Now I just need the luck of the Irish (all of them).
Can you arrange that too?
24 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Y
United States
San Antonio
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I need an avatar and I donated but found out it takes 30 gold!!!!
I am supposed to get the bonus in January, so i would be glad to pay you Tuesday for a Hamburger today..... laugh
23 
 Thumb up
3.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Flying Dutchman
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greetings!

I am saving for an uber geek badge and could use whatever help you kind folk might be willing to provide. Many thanks for all your kindness!
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Cooper
United States
Salt Lake City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
jtemple wrote:
Greetings!

I am saving for an uber geek badge and could use whatever help you kind folk might be willing to provide. Many thanks for all your kindness!


Right now is a good time to consider supporting the site. You'd have more than enough to get that after you get the bonus on January 1st.
23 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabriel Newman
United States
Olympia
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I want 2 geekover text if you would help.
22 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance Peterson
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
schwartz!
badge
All your base are belong to us
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like so I can tip more. The G4G Lotteries have taken most of my
21 
 Thumb up
0.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
jfro wrote:
Ok, I may sound grumpy but this is silly.


I'm with you actually on a lot of it. It's one thing to help out for big things or even sometimes for littler ones like Microbadges (for specific, good requests), but if everybody posts here asking for everything, then sharing GG will no longer be special or as appreciated by both the giver and the givee. Just my 2 , but I'd prefer fewer and better requests with a focus being on helping people needing avatars first, then badges, then uberbadges, then overtext (once and then twice), then microbadges unless it is for a very good cause such as supporting the curing of a disease, helping others, etc. Then maybe we could move onto GG for lottery-type things, but unless that is somehow supporting a charity, I don't really approve of that so much. Sorry to be such a downer.
22 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Jones
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
Yeah it's here! Really it's right here.
mbmbmbmb
19 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Ellis
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
So then dont give and stop complaining. Seems like you are spreading more negativity than anyone here. How about some geek gold to spread HOLIDAY CHEER for these guys?!

VikingPrincess wrote:
jfro wrote:
Ok, I may sound grumpy but this is silly.


I'm with you actually on a lot of it. It's one thing to help out for big things or even sometimes for littler ones like Microbadges (for specific, good requests), but if everybody posts here asking for everything, then sharing GG will no longer be special or as appreciated by both the giver and the givee. Just my 2 , but I'd prefer fewer and better requests with a focus being on helping people needing avatars first, then badges, then uberbadges, then overtext (once and then twice), then microbadges unless it is for a very good cause such as supporting the curing of a disease, helping others, etc. Then maybe we could move onto GG for lottery-type things, but unless that is somehow supporting a charity, I don't really approve of that so much. Sorry to be such a downer.
18 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
chimpadink wrote:
So then dont give and stop complaining. Seems like you are spreading more negativity than anyone here. How about some geek gold to spread HOLIDAY CHEER for these guys?! :)

VikingPrincess wrote:
jfro wrote:
Ok, I may sound grumpy but this is silly.


I'm with you actually on a lot of it. It's one thing to help out for big things or even sometimes for littler ones like Microbadges (for specific, good requests), but if everybody posts here asking for everything, then sharing GG will no longer be special or as appreciated by both the giver and the givee. Just my 2 :gg:, but I'd prefer fewer and better requests with a focus being on helping people needing avatars first, then badges, then uberbadges, then overtext (once and then twice), then microbadges unless it is for a very good cause such as supporting the curing of a disease, helping others, etc. Then maybe we could move onto GG for lottery-type things, but unless that is somehow supporting a charity, I don't really approve of that so much. Sorry to be such a downer. :(


I'm sorry was your comment directed towards me?
19 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Corey Ellis
United States
Gainesville
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Nah it was directed at Viking Princess just quoted the wrong one. Either way it was sarcasm meant as a joke not a negative bash. Suppose thats hard to read on the intertubes.
18 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Andrews
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Im looking for help towards an avatar, and Im trying to save up for a micro badge for my favourite game Belfort. An avatar seems like the priority. Any assistance is appreciated. Obviously, no pressure - Im getting really close so if someone else needs it more - all good. Cool idea with a post like this. I am blown away by the BGG communities generosity.
19 
 Thumb up
7.00
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Fro
United States
Buffalo
United States
flag msg tools
admin
I just want to say, God, on behalf of all of us thank you for all of the good things we do in your name, like charity and forgiveness. That’s an idea we would never come up with. That’s for sure. You know that better than anybody.
mb
beloveserve wrote:
Im looking for help towards an avatar, and Im trying to save up for a micro badge for my favourite game Belfort. An avatar seems like the priority. Any assistance is appreciated. Obviously, no pressure - Im getting really close so if someone else needs it more - all good. Cool idea with a post like this. I am blown away by the BGG communities generosity.


done I think
20 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Andrews
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
WOW! That was so quick. Thanks so much. Wish the real world worked like this. LOL
18 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daryl Andrews
Canada
Kitchener
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
oops. I did that in the wrong order. Oops. Just bought a micro badge and says Im short for an avatar.... Guess I will keep saving up for an avatar. Thanks J Fro for the micro badge!
16 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mrs. Kristin L. Johansen
United States
Mountain Grove
Missouri
flag msg tools
Happy Thanksgiving!
badge
I swear on my pretty floral bonnett...
mbmbmbmbmb
chimpadink wrote:
So then dont give and stop complaining. Seems like you are spreading more negativity than anyone here. How about some geek gold to spread HOLIDAY CHEER for these guys?!

VikingPrincess wrote:
jfro wrote:
Ok, I may sound grumpy but this is silly.


I'm with you actually on a lot of it. It's one thing to help out for big things or even sometimes for littler ones like Microbadges (for specific, good requests), but if everybody posts here asking for everything, then sharing GG will no longer be special or as appreciated by both the giver and the givee. Just my 2 , but I'd prefer fewer and better requests with a focus being on helping people needing avatars first, then badges, then uberbadges, then overtext (once and then twice), then microbadges unless it is for a very good cause such as supporting the curing of a disease, helping others, etc. Then maybe we could move onto GG for lottery-type things, but unless that is somehow supporting a charity, I don't really approve of that so much. Sorry to be such a downer.


Gosh. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to sound like I was complaining, I was just trying to suggest some priorities so things wouldn't get out of hand. I hardly have any GG and there are tons of things I want, but I also want to give out as much as I can, and I just thought that if we were careful, it would be easier to help the most people possible with the more important things. I'm sorry. Really sorry.
21 
 Thumb up
1.25
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sheldon Morris
Canada
Elora
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
beloveserve wrote:
oops. I did that in the wrong order. Oops. Just bought a micro badge and says Im short for an avatar.... Guess I will keep saving up for an avatar. Thanks J Fro for the micro badge!

Don't worry, you'll get plenty of bonus GG in the new year because you supported the BGG site this year.
19 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would like to ask Santa for enough GG to hit 100
18 
 Thumb up
1.05
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [74] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.