$10.00
Recommend
9 
 Thumb up
 Hide
69 Posts
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Design Contests

Subject: WIP: A&G Artwork 'No Man's Land' rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Joe Mucchiello
United States
Edison
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
What does that matter? The deadlines are based on the international date line.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah yer right I was getting nervous I'd missed it...blush
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK uploading zipper file soon here's components:

4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pierre Rebstock
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Good stuff, can't wait to get started.

At some point, I'd love to have a chat with you. Got a handful of projects on the go and i'd love to know if any of them tickles your creativity

(oh, and somehow i can't see any pictures on the webiste listed in your profile?)
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
PierreNZ wrote:
Good stuff, can't wait to get started.

At some point, I'd love to have a chat with you. Got a handful of projects on the go and i'd love to know if any of them tickles your creativity

(oh, and somehow i can't see any pictures on the webiste listed in your profile?)


hey Pierre...the website is old & I shouldna changed it. But working on a new site to show work eventually there. Whereabouts in Auckland are you?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R T
Portugal
LX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello again,

It seems that the cards image isn't in the zip.
Can you supply me unused images, like the long board
in full size?

Thanks
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pelle Nilsson
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
baalrukh wrote:

Can you supply me unused images, like the long board
in full size?


By "me" I hope you mean "us". But really the deadline is past now, I think it would be cheating anyway to add more images now, right?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R T
Portugal
LX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
To be honest, I was meanning 'me'
Love the images and have a game in development inspired by, but I unable to submit it, I drifted to much from the objective .

But the cards image appears on the preview image
so I assume it was a small mistake.
The long board it is a personal request, I design the game based in that image...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
baalrukh wrote:
To be honest, I was meanning 'me'
Love the images and have a game in development inspired by, but I unable to submit it, I drifted to much from the objective .



But the cards image appears on the preview image
so I assume it was a small mistake.
The long board it is a personal request, I design the game based in that image...


Sorry but the cards won't be posted for several reasons.

Firstly the mistake was mine in posting the wrong low rez of the components with the cards.shake

The other reason is, the cards are from another game that is at the moment in negotiation with a game company. gulp

The deadline, as Pelle mentioned, would be another reason but not relevant now, due to the above 2 reasons, and I wouldn't post anything now, I'm afraid, due to the rules of this competition.

Baalrukh mentioned the 'long' board, the long board IS the main board, (file name is 'Mainboard.png') which is in the zipped file along with the counters etc plus a tactical board.

Sorry my bad. blushwhistle



1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R T
Portugal
LX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Happy to ear about the other game, good luck with that
The long board I asked was one of your first drawings, that didn't make it to the zip.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
baalrukh wrote:

The long board I asked was one of your first drawings, that didn't make it to the zip.


Do you mean this one?

If you look carefully at the board image in the zip, the image above comprises a small section of the zip board, running from about 5/8ths of the way over from left to right to 6/8ths of the way, and from about the second red line down to the bottom. The lines have moved and it looks like the colour balance has changed a bit, is all.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Bichatse wrote:
baalrukh wrote:

The long board I asked was one of your first drawings, that didn't make it to the zip.


Do you mean this one?

If you look carefully at the board image in the zip, the image above comprises a small section of the zip board, running from about 5/8ths of the way over from left to right to 6/8ths of the way, and from about the second red line down to the bottom. The lines have moved and it looks like the colour balance has changed a bit, is all.



Yes. Thanks Jake. You are correct. This is just a crop from the final main board. This is the 'Long board'
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R T
Portugal
LX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Feeling really silly right now...
whistle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hmmn been very quiet I guess no designer is working on this one?
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Staines
United Kingdom
Grantham
Lincolnshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
There's a few art sets that haven't been used in a game yet, yeah... it could be that people are keeping their designs to themselves until they're 'ready', though - there's been a fair few entries in other contests which have been posted fairly late in the day and in largely complete/finished form.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Mucchiello
United States
Edison
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
Maybe it's because it is hard to find your assets file. I just went looking for a link to your zip file and could not find it in this thread. I know it's in the main A&G Entry Thread. But you should have added a link in this thread, perhaps. Like this:

Zip file is here: http://www.mediafire.com/?5zx7rsph4xhksz9
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BoardGameGeek » Forums » Board Game Design » Design Contests
Re: WIP: A&G Artwork 'No Man's Land'
Many thanks Joe. I dropped the ball on this one darn it. shake
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R T
Portugal
LX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working, but not for this contest.
Not as fast as I wanted, but netherless, working...
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike NZ
New Zealand
LOTR
New Zealand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sigh...cough...
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2 , 3  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.