$10.00
Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
8 Posts

Race for the Galaxy: Rebel vs Imperium» Forums » General

Subject: Rebel Cantina - What does the dot signify? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Greg J
Canada
Richmond Hill
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb


There's one on Ancient Race as well.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Linneman
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That it's a 9 and not a 6.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Carl Bussema
United States
Lansing
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
One wonders why this is necessary, although it doesn't bother me, I have to think that given the rest of the card to provide orientation, it seems unneeded.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Malachi Brown
United States
Hermitage
TN
flag msg tools
It's turtles all the way down.
badge
“Questions are a burden to others; answers a prison for oneself.”
mbmbmbmbmb
InfoCynic wrote:
One wonders why this is necessary, although it doesn't bother me, I have to think that given the rest of the card to provide orientation, it seems unneeded.

On the upper left corner of the card, the number is always upside down. It could be confusing since both orientations are present on the card.

12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Malachi wrote:
InfoCynic wrote:
One wonders why this is necessary, although it doesn't bother me, I have to think that given the rest of the card to provide orientation, it seems unneeded.

On the upper left corner of the card, the number is always upside down. It could be confusing since both orientations are present on the card.

that and....

--it was mentioned that odd #-ed homeworlds are more military focused while the even #ed ones are more economy focused. Sure, you could just look at the red/blue, but (besides people who may be colored blind)...
--it does help having a # for each of them to account for them...
--and when setting up homeworlds (for 1 - 5)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg J
Canada
Richmond Hill
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Race for the Galaxy: Rebel vs Imperium » Forums » General
Re: Rebel Cantina - What does the dot signify?
QBert80 wrote:
That it's a 9 and not a 6.


Bleedin' obvious in retrospect - thanks. blush
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ackmondual
United States
SoCal
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Octogreg wrote:
QBert80 wrote:
That it's a 9 and not a 6.


Bleedin' obvious in retrospect - thanks. blush
Sometimes, the obvious things are among the easiest to miss.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg J
Canada
Richmond Hill
Ontario
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
InfoCynic wrote:
One wonders why this is necessary, although it doesn't bother me, I have to think that given the rest of the card to provide orientation, it seems unneeded.


I'd like to think that's why the obvious didn't occur to me! laugh
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.