"Virus" is a fun board game where you battle to spread infection around the world. You act like a Virus and you lead a tactical fight. Each player is one Virus and your goal is to defeat other players and conquer the world.
The game is simple enough that it can be learned and played in a short time, and the battles are different each time you play a new game. This is a game for 2-6 players and co-operative play. Experienced players should be able to finish one game in 40-60 minutes.
There are 3 ways to win:
1. Termination: defeat all players.
2. Domination: conquer 30 cities.
3. Days of Infection: conquer the most number of cities after certain number of days (turns).
1. A quad-folded map of the world
2. 6 dice (6 different colors)
3. 240 tokens (6 different colors, 40 tokens for each player)
4. The manual in full color with rules and lots of examples of play
This game can be played in following setups and modes:
1. 2-6 players (each player on his own).
2. 2 vs. 2 or 3 vs. 3 or 2 vs. 2 vs. 2 (co-operative play).
3. One or two experienced players could play against a greater number of rookie players.
Playing the game
The players take turns and all other actions in clockwise order.
Each day have 4 possible Actions:
1. Do nothing: player skips his day.
2. Infect: player on his day places only once a token on free city adjacent to his conquered city.
3. Bonus: player on his day places Bonus tokens on free cities adjacent to his conquered cities.
4. Attack: player attacks adjacent enemy tokens.