U.S. President is Easy-Fast-Fun game with pyramids.
With 3 sets of pyramids you will go through last 9 weeks of presidential election campaign. With more sets you can experience more weeks and longer game.
- At the beginning every player has a lead in some of swing states. (Deal cards)
- Than players invest their funds to ads and try to convince voters in swing states. (Place one pyramid per round.)
- Last 3 weeks of campaing are really hectic. Mood of voters changies quickly. Candidates have no time to monitor and respond to all attacks. (All players place their pyramids simultaneously.)
- On Election Day all votes are counted, and the winner becomes the new president. (Players count electors of swing states they secured.)
Elementary, my dear Watson, just secure absolute majority of electors.
To be a president or not to be, that is the question.
Modified map and State cards
Eleven key or swing states are marked on the modified map to send the total of 145 electors.
Each of the eleven key states has its State card, which indicates the number of electors in the State.
- Montana - 3
- Nevada - 6
- Iowa - 6
- Colorado - 9
- Wisconsin - 10
- Virginia - 13
- North Carolina - 15
- Michigan - 16
- Ohio - 18
- Pennsylvania - 20
- Florida - 29 (but be sure you have sufficient lead according to the rules)
Did you know that even winning in three biggest states does not mean a victory?
US President is the winner of the Game of the year 2013 Competition (Czech fan-organized competition open for all games with pyramids).
- The game is a simulation of the U.S. presidential election.
- The object of the game is to gain an absolute majority of the electors in key or swing states.
- There is a modified map of USA to play on and eleven State cards to play with.
- You need at least three sets of pyramids to play the game.
The game was first published as a gift for all fans of pyramids in 2012.