This is a new board-game created and designed by two Hungarian friends of tactical games :)
About the HEX-TRI Game:
- This is a strategic, multiplayer board game, based on logic.
- 2 to 6 players may play the game together.
- Anyone can learn the rules, and get familiar with the dynamics of the game within a few minutes of play.
- New tactics are learned best while playing the game.
- Because of the virtually infinity number of possible game situations, it takes a long-long time to become prepared to handle those sneaky tricks in game.
The objective of the game is to take out the Main Figure of the enemy. If a player’s Main Figure is removed from the board, all of his/her figures are removed from this game.
The game play is based on rounds taking place after each other. A round is divided into 3 phases. In the 1st phase of all round, the players makes their movements with the figures, using the points available to them on the fields. After this the game proceeds to the 2nd phase, in which some of the hex-fields produces points available to be used in the next round. In the 3rd phase the battles takes place on fields occupied by more players. As a result of battle the field becomes the territory of the player with more figures standing on it, or in case of a draw, the field’s ownership stays unclear causing this field not to produce points in the next round.
After all have been done, a new round begins, and the game goes on like this round by round.
More information can be found here: