From The Rule Book:
"Welcome to the exciting and thrilling world of MotoGP racing.
Start enjoying right now the magic, the strategy and the tactics – just like your idols do – of competing in appealing circuits such as TT Assen, emblematic ones such as the Circuit de Catalunya and fast ones such as Donington Park.
Compete with a total of 11 teams and 19 drivers from 8 countries.
Compete with 5 world class manufacturers who will use their best efforts and technology to help you win.
The ultimate goal of this game is naturally to win individual races if you play in Single Race mode, or to win the MotoGP Championship if you play in Championship mode.
To do this, you will have to prove your strategy, your luck and your skill, until the checkered flag comes down and you’ve won – just like in real races.
Each race consists of a total of 3 laps. Depending on the number of players, this will take you between 1.5 and 2 hours."
Each game contains:
- 19 Bikes in 8 two-driver teams and 3 single-driver teams
- 3 Grandstands with spectators
- 1 Pit building
- 4 dice
- 1 Pad of Sheets for recording race results.
- 1 Pad of Sheets for recording championship placings.
- 6 Boards of the following tracks:
- Circuit de Catalunya (Spain)
- TT Assen (Netherlands)
- Mugello (Italy)
- Donington Park (Great Britain)
- Le Mans (France)
- Twin Ring Motegui (Japan)
- 1 Instruction book
Home Page: http://gamesfortableraces.com/ >>> edit: 2013 Novemver 18th - web site is not in use anymore <<<