Ready the Cannon, Fix Bayonets, and Prepare to Charge!
Civil War is now upon us, and you must take the field as the leader of the Union or the Confederate forces. Command your generals and direct your infantry, cavalry, and artillery in 30 different scenarios that feature the terrain and troop deployment of each historical battle—from the First Bull Run and Wilson’s Creek to Prairie Grove and Gettysburg.
History may have been written, but in Battle Cry, the outcome of each battle is up to you. With your strategy and tactics, you can turn the tide to carry Old Glory or Dixie to victory.
Includes 30 Battle Scenarios!
This is an expanded and updated version of Battle Cry.
Confederate and Union Armies, each with the following plastic figures:
3 Generals with Flags
3 Artillery with Flags
3 Cavalry with Flags
10 Infantry with Flags
Includes the following battles:
Classic Battle Cry Battles
* First Bull Run--21st July, 1861
* Pea Ridge--7th March, 1862
* Kernstown--23rd March, 1862
* Shiloh--6th April, 1862
* Gaines Mill--27th June, 1862
* Brawner's Farm--28th August, 1862
* Antietam--17th September, 1862
* Fredericksburg--13th December, 1862
* Murfreesboro--31st December, 1862
* Gettysburg--2nd July, 1863
* Gettysburg--3rd July, 1863
* Chickamauga--20th September, 1863
* New Market--15th May, 1864
* New Hope Church--25th May, 1864
* McDowell, Virginia - May 8 1862
* Winchester, Virginia - May 25 1862
* Cedar Mountain, Virginia - August 9 1862
150th Civil War Anniversary Edition Battles
* Falling Waters, West Virginia - July 2, 1861
* Wilson's Creek, Missouri (Bloody Hill) - August 10 1861
* Greenbrier River, West Virginia - October 3 1861
* Belmont, Missouri - November 7 1861
* Dranesville, Virginia - December 20 1861
* Fort Donelson, Tennessee (Confederate Breakout) - February 15 1862
* Little Sugar Creek, Arkansas - February 17 1862
* Williamsburg, Virginia (North of Fort Magruder) - May 5 1862
* Oak Grove, Virginia - June 25 1862
* Richmond, Kentucky (Union Final Position) - August 30 1862
* Ox Hill, Virginia - September 1 1862
* Perryville, Kentucky - October 8 1862
* Prarie Grove, Arkansas - December 7 1862
Excel Worksheets for Terrain by Battle and Units by Battle. Includes all the scenarios in BC 150 and the Chancellorsville scenario from the original BC. Sortable by Battle, Date, Set, Terrain, Army and Units. Includes totals. Units by Battle sheet includes notes on Special Units by battle.
[b]Terrain by Battle[/b]
[b]Units by Battle[/b]
As always, if you find an error, please let me know.
This is my Five Forks scenario updated for the new rules set. The entrenchment rules really add to the flavor of the scenario, and fall more into line with what I was trying to achieve when I first designed this scenario. Thanks!
Six-page PDF (including instructions) of paper flags for the infantry figures in Battle Cry 150. These regimental and brigade-level flags replace the ones supplied with the game, which fall off all the time. The set includes 39 different flags: 21 for the Union and 18 for the Confederates. Flags are included for both Northern and Southern Irish units, and for the U.S. Colored Troops. Print, cut and glue.
Four-page PDF (including instructions) of paper flags to replace the ones supplied that come off all the time. The set includes three variations of the United States national flag, five variations of cavalry flags/guidons, an artillery regimental flag, and seven kinds of Army or Corps headquarters flags. Print, cut and glue!