Part of the Munchkin series
The Wicked Munchkin Die is produced by Q-workshop—under license from Steve Jackson Games—for the game MUNCHKIN™.
The die itself is a large decahedron (d10) numbered “1” through “Ding!” with each face showing the iconic Munchkin character (artwork by John Kovalic) in ever increasing amounts of gear as he progresses from level 1 to level 10.
The die is available in a number of variations:
- Wicked Munchkin Die – Black line art on a white die.
- Wicked Munchkin Bag & Die – Adds a linen dice bag decorated with a coloured Munchkin character.
- Wicked Munchkin Die, Premium Hand Painted – Each face is hand-coloured by artists working with Q-workshop.
- Wicked Munchkin Die, Deluxe Hand Painted – Each face is hand-coloured by artists working with Q-workshop. The quality is better than the premium hand painted die.
- Wicked Munchkin Die, Holiday Edition – White line art on a red die.
- Wicked Munchkin Die (Pink) – Black line art on a pink die. This color originates when they switch production between white and red dyes. Very rare.
- Wicked Munchkin Die (Blue) – Blue line art on a white die.
If you are using a Wicked Munchkin Die, you start the game with one extra level.
Special rule: “Roll the Bones”
If you are using the Wicked Munchkin Die, and you are fighting an undead monster you may spend a level to roll that die. You get a bonus equal to the roll against that monster.