Leaders in Flames (LiF) contains 140 total counters. It provides 66 counters for a new leader system for the participants in World War II. The counter sheet also includes 74 various other counters to incorporate into your next World in Flames campaign as well.
There are 58 leader counters. Each has a picture of the leader, and his name and rank, on the front. The back of the counter also includes his name and rank as well as the date he is added to the force pool and his abilities.
Leaders in Flames also requires the use of the 8 veto chits (one for each major power) provided, and a veto chart (which you cut into 6 mini-charts, 1 for each player).
LiF is part of the ADC 1998 WiF Annual that also includes;
- a 1940~1945 Campaign Scenario,
- an optional expansion to the US entry system,
- more late war kit for all major powers (esp. France and Italy),
- new minor country units (e.g. the Finnish Vainamoinen and Dutch Subs),
- the Russian Guards Banner Armies,
- and “those 17 pesky German a/c.”