Second Edition, 3rd Eagle-Gryphon Games printing (negligible errors, such as "Whover" instead of "Whoever" on the summary cards) says "3rd printing." on bottom, a little above the UPC.
- Round corner cards, linen finish;
- Single game board;
- Enhanced player mats (including pre-printed starting 'cards' for each player)
- Wooden cubes as player markers in the colours green, grey, purple and orange; the cubes of this printing are made smaller (8 mm);
- Wooden cylinders as tokens.
Corrections compared to second printing :
- Removed circle on playmat temple;
- Correct coal/oil cards;
- Switched Lab/Library icons;
- Minor/cosmetic rule edits.