Spreading the Holiday Cheer [ended]
- Dominic Crapuchettes(domcrap)United States
MDNorth Star Games designs party games that don't suck! Play them with your non-gamer friends over the holidays.First there was Hearts, then there was Spades, and now we bring you Clubs. The suit of clubs finally gets some respect!
10 Winners will receive their choice of any game that I have designed or co-designed. These are all games that were designed to be played with your non-gaming friends over the holidays.
3 Extra Lucky Winners will also receive a Mystery Game!
The game with the most thumbs at the time of each drawing will be the Mystery Game. If you'd like to win a game that is not on this geeklist, then add it!
How to Enter
1) Thumb the first entry.
2) Thumb my earlier geeklist about starting a board game company. You can learn about the company by reading it.
3) Get a 2010 BGG supporter badge. The Mystery Games will only be given to people who support the website we love!
4) Spread the holiday cheer by posting a joke, an amusing story, or recounting a fun holiday memory.
One of the Mystery Games will be given to our favorite poster among the top thumbed posts.
5) Vote for game designers in the TAGIES . Donald X. Vaccarino, the designer of Dominion, is one of the nominees for Game Inventor of the year, and I am one of the nominees for the Rising Star Inventor of the Year. (I am up against Daryl Hannah & Hilary Shephard, so I need your help!
- [+] Dice rolls