MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
Need to clear more space. The last auction was successful, so here comes another one...
Space Hulk 4th Edition
Panzer (with all 3 expansions)
Xenoshyft (Kickstarter edition)
and many others!
Ends: 10/28 at midnight
Variety is the spice of life... this list has wargames, Euro games, some role playing titles, old stuff, new stuff, all in excellent to VG condition (older titles would rate as good, complete, but show age and wear). If you have specific questions ask me.
Buyer pays shipping
(See link to auction for the rest of the details). There are around 100+ items, including:
After the Flood
Blocks on the West
Dune (rare rpg)
Here I Stand (large box version)
Napoleon in Spain (old and rare)
Pathfinder Adventure card games
Conan King's Pledge
Still many items without bids
CHARITY Auction supporting Extra Life & The White Helmets
ENDS: 11/1 @ 10PM EST
Huge X-Wing collection
Merchant and Marauders: Broadsides!
Please check out my auction originating from Ontario Canada. Happy to ship to Canada or my friends in the USA. Local pickup also available.
Paypal or cash (for pickups only)
Some items with BIN prices.
Closes Oct. 21st.
Please check out the Seventh Annual Amish Mega Auction.
~24 hours left!!!
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS THE AUCTION
I have piled up so many games onto my trade shelf that it is time to purge to make room for new games... again!
Auction Rules & Other Details:
1) Games are listed in their approximate conditions
2) Games can be paid for via Paypal, CSI Giftcards, or cash at bgg.con
3) All bids are in whole US Dollars
4) Subsequent bids must be in increments of at least $1.00
5) Conditional bids will not be accepted (e.g. I bid $10 on the expansion if I win the base game also)
6) Do not delete your bids! I keep track of all bids entered and deleted. Deleting a bid will disqualify you from this and all future AMA's, as well as invalidating all the previous bids on the item. If you would like to retract a bid, please geek mail me, and we can strike out your bid.
7) A bulk marketplace item will be listed for BGG to get their 3%, as always.
8) Shipping costs listed for each item are for CONUS. Canada add $15 & other international will need to pay full shipping cost determined after auction closed.
7) *BoNuS* If you win multiple items, just take the highest shipping cost item and add $3 per additional item won for combined shipping.
9) *BoNuS* No shipping cost if you would like to pick up the game(s) from me at BGG.con, or pick them up from me in Houston.
10) BGG.con pickup will occur at the Virtual Flea Market Exchange (Normally on Thursday @ Innovation Ballroom)
11) Auction will end sometime on Sunday, October 23rd.
I will begin closing items around noon, starting with the items that have gone the longest since the last bid. Over the course of the day, I will be closing other items, roughly in the order of least-recent bid.
*Note: The above method is for anti-sniping purposes. If you want your bids to lock in earlier, please bid earlier
12) *SuPeR BoNuS* If you win multiple items, you get a discount!
2 Items Won -$1 off total price
3 Items Won -$2 off total price
4 Items Won -$4 off total price
5 Items Won -$7 off total price
6+ Items Won -$10 off total price
HOW MEGA, YOU ASK?
100+ Base Games
100+ Expansions, Promos & Out Of Print games!
... and many more!
edit: Edited to update the payment methods due to BGG Admin comments.
Auction ends on 30 Oct 2016.
Large auction with detailed shipping weights and box sizes.
- Krosmaster Quest
- Star Wars The Card Game with expansions
- Caverna mini expansion
- Rivet Wars
- Pirates vs. Dinosaurs
- two core sets of A Game of Thrones The Card Game
- first edition Battlelore with promotional figures
- Mountains of Madness expansion to Eldritch Horror
Wife told me to shed a few pounds so that is what I am here to do.
Shipping from 98027
This is my first auction, so feel free to point out if I am doing something wrong.
There is a soft reserve for everything but don't be shy to bid, if you underbid I won't be insulted.
Auction ends sometime after 9 PM on October 30th.
Good luck, and happy bidding!
Final hours! Lots of great games still left; low reserves and great BIN deals alike!
Come help me clear out some space on my shelves!
A Castle for All Seasons
Legacy: Gears of Time + Legacy: Forbidden Machines + promos
Progress: Evolution of Technology + all mini-expansions
Railways of the World
Thunderstone + the first two expansions
And a bunch of smaller titles that can be yours for extremely cheap! Great shipping prices and multi-game discounts can be found within! Local pickup available in central Connecticut.
Auction ends the afternoon of 10/18
Auction Ends tonight 10/18
1) All bids in whole dollar increments.
2) US only.
3) Buyer pays shipping in addition to the bid. Shipping is from 30188. I will use the least expensive shipping method with tracking unless the buyer requests some other shipping method. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
4) Bids below the soft reserve are allowed, but I reserve the right to not sell below the soft reserve value.
5) Will sell via BGG marketplace.
6) Paypal only (cash ok for local pickup).
7) Auction will close the evening of Tuesday, October 18th 2016.
Final Day of this auction! Ends 10/22!
Thinning out the collection. All items ship from 14059 (Buffalo, NY) with actual shipping charges applied after the auction.
Shipping to USA and Canada only.
Payment via Paypal
Ends sometime on the evening of Saturday, Oct 22
A variety of games from a variety of eras. Includes:
I don't want the world; I just want your half.
Thanks in advance for taking a look.
PLEASE NOTE - I WONT BE ABLE TO SHIP ANY ITEMS UNTIL THE AUCTION HAS ENDED
1. All games will be listed with minimum starting bid, some with BIN (Buy-It-Now), price. The minimum may be a buy it now only...in those cases I likely just don't want deal with shipping an item worth a few dollars.
2. All bids in whole dollars.
3. Winner pays exact shipping, including Delivery Confirmation where applicable. Items will be shipped from zip 92532 via USPS. I will use priority flat rate boxes as much as possible. Some items may have a specified shipping & handling fee which means it will take me more effort to get a box and pack the item to avoid damage.
Delivery Confirmation is intended to protect both buyer and seller.
4. I will combine shipping where possible if you win multiple items.
5. I will ship to US address only; sorry.
6. Payments via Paypal only.
7. All sales will go through the BGG Marketplace to give BGG its 3% commission.
8. Ends Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at a random time to discourage sniping and because I'm too lazy to do extensions to prevent sniping.
9. All items come from a smoke-free, pet-free home and have been well take care of.
10. I reserve the right to pull items if my conscience compels me to as its a big step for me to part with any games.
FINAL HOURS!!! I WILL START CLOSING ITEMS WHEN I GET HOME FROM WORK AROUND 10 P.M.
Well, would you? If so, come bid on some games, everyone's doing it!
CONDITION OF GAMES: Unless otherwise stated, all games should be considered opened and played but in very good condition. There may be slight shelf wear. As well, unless otherwise noted, all games come from nonsmoking home. Exceptions will be noted.
Shipping is from Ames, IA 50010.
RULES OF THE AUCTION:
Auction will end sometime in the evening of Sunday, October 23, 2016.
Some games will have starting bid which if not met I reserve the right to not sell the game. You are welcome to start bidding below the starting bid and I still may sell the game. Most games will also have a BIN price.
Minimum increase is $1.
BGG will receive 3% commission.
While PayPal is preferred, I will also accept gift certificates to certain online game stores and Target. If you pick up locally, cash is preferred.
If you BIN and do not plan to bid on other games; let me know and I will set up the marketplace listing immediately so you can get your game faster.
RETRACTIONS. If you would like to retract a bid that's fine just please send me a geekmail to let me know and then
strikethrough your bid instead of deleting it. On that note if a bid is retracted I have the right to not sell the item, there have been cases of people with two accounts outbidding themselves by a large number and then retracting the bid. ALSO, I reserve the right to withdraw items from the auction if I get trade or other offers for them during the auction.
Let's face it, shipping is a pain. For you, for me, for everyone but Amazon. I'm going to try something new and see how it goes. There'll be four shipping sizes and prices: XL-$16,L-$13, M-$10, S-$7. Half off shipping over $125
I could use some geekgold so whichever game gets the most geekgold gets $5 off. Just for kicks how about $2 off the game with the most thumbs.
Games include the following:
1. The Pillars of the Earth
2. Carson City: Big Box
4. Vast: The Crystal Caverns
5. Dilluvia Project
6. Raiders of the North Sea
9. Asking for Trobils
10. Dynasties: Heirate & Herrsche
11. Eminent Domain
12. The Great Dinosaur Rush
13. Tumblin-Dice Medium
14. Agricola: All Creatures Big and Small – More Buildings Big and Small
17. Nations: The Dice Game
18. Galaxy of Trian
19. Mysterium (Polish edition)
24. Hostage Negotiator
26. World Without End
27. A Castle for All Seasons
29. Artifacts, Inc.
30. Colt Express
31. Carcassonne: South Seas
34. Steam Park
35. Dragon Racer
37. Rolling Japan
39. Tsuro of the Seas
40. Florenza: The Card Game
42. Bottlecap Vikings
43. Regnum Angelica
44. New York
45. Among The Stars: Miniatures Pack
46. Alhambra: The Falconers
47. Brew Crafters: The Travel Card Game
Lots and lots of Promos
I hate my stupid username.
Auction Ends Today!!! 10/20
Quick Auction Ends 10/17 U.S. only
TYRANID EXPANSION FOR DARK ANGEL
AND A FEW MORE
DUE DATE AUCTION!!! STARTS AND ENDS TODAY!!! No baby, yet-
Duel of Ages,
AEG Big Game Night 2016,
Check it out here:
Busting at the seams auction ends Saturday Oct 22nd
die siedler von catan
herr der ring
hey, that's my fish
inhabit the earth
krieg und frieden
on the underground
to court the king
wicked witches way
Star wars Queen's Gambit
The Passive Aggressive $1 Auction - First Goal Must Be Met
ENDS OCTOBER 25 AT 10 PM CST
175 games all starting at $1
Defenders of the Realm
Dungeon Twister 2: Prison
First Train to Nuremburg
Fury of Dracula (3rd edition)
Poseidon's Kingdom (Kickstarter)
Settlers of Zarahemla
Summoner Wars: Master Set
And a bunch more.
Come check it out!
UK Based auction
Shipping only to UK and Europe
Some of the games in the list: La granja, Elysium, Riff Raff, Village...etc