MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: June 2016
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until June 30th (or later if I accidentally offend super-sensitive humour-impaired folks armed with Ban-Hammers in the meantime). Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
Battue: Walls of Tarsos
Dungeon Twister the Card Game
Exodus: Proxima Centauri + Edge of Extinction
Fields of Arle
Lords of Sctoland
Mission: Red Planet
Onward to Venus
Ora et Labora
Reef Encoutner + 2nd Kind Expansion
Revolver + 1 Expansion
Revolver w/ all expansions
Tides of Time
Xia: Legends of a Drift System
Ends July 28th
The app has stoked a fire to collect everything!! But alas, Descent takes up a ton of space... and money... so the wife says I need to clear some stuff out.
1. Auction runs until Thursday, July 28th around 8pm EST. Every entry that hasn't gotten a new bid for the previous 2 hours, I'll close it and geekmail the winner. This will continue until all are sold.
2. All sales will go through the geek marketplace so that BGG will receive their 3% commission.
3. Shipping to the US only. Shipping is from 21075. Buyer pays cost of shipping. I will gladly combine shipping on multiple items purchased. All packages will include a tracking number, and the shipping price on the label. You will pay the exact shipping cost... not trying to make money on that.
4. I am happy to do local pickups.
Some of the Items included:
Star Trek Frontiers
Dead of Winter
Warhammer Silver Tower
The Good, The Ugly, and The Unplayed Auction - Low Starting Bids (Ends Sunday, July 31, 8pm PST)
Archaeology: The Card Game
Campaign Manager 2008
Eclipse + Rise of the Ancients
The King Commands
Ninja Camp: Kitten
Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot
Relic + expansions
Risk & Castle Risk
Roll Through the Ages: The Bronze Age
Right, Fight or Die! 5/6 Player Expansion
Samarkand: Routes to Riches
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Core Rulebook
Tales of the Arabian Nights
World’s Fair 1893
Auction for some great games.
All items start at $1 and there is no reserve.
End July 27th between 8:00pm and 11:45pm Eastern.
79strat's Broke-*** Mofo Auction!
~24 HOURS LEFT
- Mistfall w/ card errata KS pledge
- Arkham Horror
- Relic w/ Nemesis expansion
End date: July 28th
Paypal / Local pick-up preferred
Small Wargame Auction (To fund a new 3DS!)
SOFT RESERVES AND BINS NOW LOWERED.
Less than 24 hours remaining.
Starting bids with soft reserves and auto-wins.
Red Winter: The Soviet Attack at Tolvajärvi, Finland – 8-12 December 1939
Labyrinth: The War on Terror
For The People
Fire in the Lake
Across 5 Aprils
Roads to Moscow: Battles of Mozhaysk and Mtsensk, 1941
The Supreme Commander
24 HOURS LEFT!!!
The Great Purge has begun! I have hit critical mass and it is time to begin moving games on out.
Starts: Tuesday, 7/19/2016
Ends: Tuesday, 7/26/2016 around 9:00 pm CST
Games for Sale:
A Touch of Evil
Conquest of Planet Earth: The Space Alien Game
Day & Night
Dead of Winter: A Crossroads Game
Kohle & Kolonie
Machi Koro: Harbor Expansion
The Palaces of Carrara
Pirate Dice: Voyage on the Rolling Seas
Small World: Realms
The Staufer Dynasty
Stock Car Championship Racing Card Game
Titans of Industry
The Walled City: Londonderry & Borderlands
Risk 1959 with 1959 copyright
TMNT Catapult Game which comes with all my vintage action figures
Please see the link provided to the GeekBay details for the pictures of exactly what's included.
Bid in US Dollars Only
3% BGG Commission
Email me with questions
All your base are belong to us
Closest cleaning auction has begun. I just have too many games and need to get rid of some.
Starts: Tuesday 7-19-2016
Ends: Saturday 7-30-2016 between 4:00 and 8:00 PM EST.
Boardgames for sale:
Battle For Souls with KS promos
BattleLore with Troll and Country expansions
Belfort with expansions
Between Two Cities - KS edition
Call of Cthulhu 2010 Promo: Out of Darkness Playmat
Call of Cthulhu 2012 Secrets of Arkham Playmat
Call of Cthulhu 2015 Dreamlands Fanatic Alternate Art Spring Promo Card X 3
Captain's Wager with KS extras
Dungeon Roll with expansions
Dungeoneer: Vault of the Fiends
Golem Arcana with 2 expansions and tile pack
Kittens in a Blender
Mythos - 1,900+ cards
Pastiche: Expansion Pack #2
Rise of the Runelords w/ character add-on deck, all adventure decks and Paizo subscription promos
Skull & Shackles w/ character add-on deck, all adventure decks and Paizo subscription promos
Robinson Crusoe with expansions
The Resistance with expansions
The Witches: A Discworld Game collectors edition
Throne of the World
Trains: Map Pack 1 – Germany/Northeastern USA
We Didn't Playtest This At All with expansions
Video games for sale:
Nintendo DSi XL with hard case
Nintendo DS games:
Age of Empires: Age of Kings
Age of Empires: Mythologies
Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day!
Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen (DS)
Fire Emblem: Shadow Dragon
MechAssault: Phantom War
Orcs & Elves
Sid Meier's Civilization Revolution
Star Trek: Tactical Assault
Warhammer 40,000: Squad Command
It's hard to remember we're alive for the first time. It's hard to remember we're alive for the last time.
Shipping from 48108, ends sometime in the evening of 7/24.
The Summer Meltdown Auction
-51st State Master Edition
-Agricola ACBAS: even more buildings big and small
-Dominion Promo cards
-Favor of the Pharaoh
-Kingdom Death: Monster expansions: Dragon King & Manhunter
-Millennium Blades promo packs
and much more!
Payment will be handled through paypal (or COD) and BGG will get their 3%. Check them out!
FINAL DAY OF AUCTION. ENDS TONIGHT
My first auction, so let's hope this goes well and I can get some unplayed items off my shelves.
Super Dungeon Explore
SDE: Dragon's Clutch
Race for the Galaxy
Sheriff of Nottingham
Boss Monster+ Tools of Hero-Kind and Paper & Pixels
EPIC Card Game
Flash Point: Fire Rescue
Heroscape: Rise of the Valkryie
Saboteur+ Saboteur 2
Thanks for looking!
Shawnee on Delaware
This auction runs from now until the 26th of July. It includes some hard to find items and other great games! WBC pickup is a possibility for items won in the auction, and some are ONLY for WBC pickup (those with huge boxes that makes them hard to ship, we all know how that is!)
Thanks for checking it out! Highlights include:
Three Kingdoms Redux
Ships Limited Edition
Shogun WBC Pickup only
Poseidon's Kingdom WBC Pickup only
and many, many more!
marks the spot.
End Date: Monday 8 August
Shipping to U. S. only (or arrange pickup near San Jose or Monterey, CA)
Paypal, Personal Checks, Money Orders accepted
No minimum! All items will sell!
Generous shipping options if multiple items won.
Games up for auction. I'll be adding a few more in the next day or two.
As the title says, all games start at $1. There are no reserves and all games include a fairly low BIN. I'm just ready to have my room back. Thanks for looking!
One Night Revolution
King of New York
Save Doctor Lucky
The Ares Project
and a bunch of other games...
My first BGG auction! Local pick up is available at 85205! Otherwise shipping will be via USPS. Here are the rules:
1. Bidding in whole US dollars
2. Buyer pays shipping costs
3. Must pay within 12 hours of purchasing
4. Only ships within the continental U.S. States
5. First BIN receives the Sail To India Game for FREE. Second BIN receives the Bottlecap Vikings game for FREE!
6. Auction ends 7/28 and will ship out that Saturday
7. No bids under the starting bid
The original (I think) and best (I believe, but I'm biased) multi-seller non-charity auction is back!
We ship internationally, we have buy-it-now prices, we combine shipping to save you money and we a large number of items to sell. We expect many more items to be added before the auction ends - for your buying pleasure.
Boardgames, card games, video games, RPGs and more.
278 items have been added so far, with many more still to come over the next several days. New, old and OOP items. Some rare items too.
Please stop by, thumb the list and take a look!