MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: November 2015
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until November 30th. Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
Yet another auction to turn wood, plastic, and cardboard into cold hard cash so that it can be turned into more wood, plastic, and cardboard.
So here’s the necessary info:
I've done my best to give an accurate description of the condition of each game and to state if anything is missing.
I do try to take good care of my games.
These games are coming from a smoke-free, pet-free home.
BIDDING AND PAYMENT
All bids are in Canadian dollars.
A minimum starting bid and a Buy It Now is listed with each item
Please bid in minimum increments of $1.
Bid by leaving a comment with the amount of your bid under the item you are bidding on, preferably by quoting prior bids if possible to account for the new comment system.
If you win one or more items, you can pay me by PayPal or cash with in-person pickups.
I will be shipping from Postal Code V6R 1S4 (Vancouver, BC, Canada)
Shipping will be paid by the buyer. I will charge exact shipping costs and not a nickel more (no more pennies in Canada). Shipping will be through Canada Post.
Items can be combined for reduced shipping costs. Items can also be separated, but I don’t know why you would want to do that.
I will ship anywhere in the world, but you must cover actual shipping costs if shipping outside of Canada. Be aware that shipping outside of Canada, as well as North America in general, is going to be expensive, regardless of the game size!
I will ship each item ASAP after I have received payment.
Your item(s) will be very well packaged. I take pride in my packaging skills!
If you live in the area and wish to avoid shipping costs, I would love to say hello and do an in-person pickup/delivery. Contact me and we can arrange a time and place to meet, as long as it is within the Vancouver area.
The auction will end some random time on Thursday, November 26th between 9:00 pm and midnight PST as a mild anti-sniping mechanism.
PURCHASE AND WRAP-UP
I will contact the winning bidders to collect addresses and payment.
Each item will be sold through the BGG MarketPlace so that BGG receives their 3% commission and so that we can leave feedback for each other (if you wish).
If unsure about me, here a link to my trade feedback: http://boardgamegeek.com/trade/feedback/109342
Thank you for looking. If you have any questions or suggestions, please send me a message.
Agricola: Farmers of the Moor
The End of the Triumvirate
Glory to Rome
Once Upon a Time: The Storytelling Card Game
On the Underground
Ponte del Diavolo
Primordial Soup: Freshly Spiced
Timothy 'Peachy' Devery
Indy area local pick up auction, featuring a gigantic Super Dungeon Explore lot, various games old and new, and video games as well!
Payments in Cash or PayPal.
Ends NOVEMBER 29th, SUNDAY.
Comment of message me with any questions!
Local pick up available for DC/Baltimore/Annapolis/Eastern Shore area.
Ends November 29th!
Board games, video games and movies!
Thunderstone Advance Lot
Lord of the Rings
and much more
Thank you very much for looking!
All games must go.
GEARS OF WAR
Less than 24 hours left!
1. All games will be listed with a soft reserve (SR), some with a hard reserve (HR). I will consider bids under the starting bid, while I may not accept them it never hurts to offer, the worst thing that will happen is I will say no. However, I do not accept contingent bids. If you would like to make a combined BIN offer please geekmail me, this may be a good way to get games below the reserve/reduce shipping.
2. All bids must be in whole US dollars.
3. Prices are set based on Spielboy previously sold prices, usually a bit lower than what it has sold for. If you feel a price is too high see point 12.
4. Shipping is from 83642 and will be paid by the winner. I will ship via USPS flat rate when possible (I will give an estimate of shipping if game fits in a traditional box). The reason for this is because I don't have a lot of boxes sitting around, and in my past experience shipping games it is cheaper to ship one game flat rate than not. If you would prefer another method please geek mail me before bidding. Local pick up is also fine with me.
5. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items. However, please note, I will be traveling while the auction is up, as such won't be able to ship until Monday (23) or Tuesday (24)
6. I apologize but I will only be shipping to the US and Canada. Note to Canadian bidders, shipping is expensive as you know, I will work to make it as cheap as possible but shipping costs will be high.
7. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
8. This particular auction will end at a pre-determined random time on the 24th of November 2015. I am not a fan of sniping and don't like the other ways of dealing with it. If you have another suggestion see bottom rule/comment.
9. Games will be listed with condition, inserts are usually not included, instead components are in separate containers. If looking for a specific insert please let me know.
10. I am open to trade offers, please geekmail me if you have a trade offer.
11. Please geek mail me/post on the item if you have any questions.
12. I am open to feedback and don't much care for the taboo about discussing auctions in the auction, feel free to give constructive, polite, feedback. I will work to respond in the same way/explain my reasoning.
Canadian Winter Auction!
Pixel Tactics 1 + 2
Yōkaï no Mori
Yomi: Panda vs G.Panda
Buy It All option for $180. Trades considered.
Ends December 3. Canadian dollars. Shipping to anywhere, but from Vancouver, BC. Please see the Geeklist for more details.
Lots of promos and a quite a few deals available in my latest auction. This is a US only and PayPal only ending on December 5th after 9pm EST.
Here's what's currently up for auction:
- Ashes: Rise of the Phoenixborn
- BioShock Infinite: The Siege of Columbia – Enraged Songbird
- Bottlecap Vikings
- Coloretto: The Extra Cards
- Cosmic Encounter Insert from Daedalus Productions
- Coup: Rebellion G54
- The Duke
- Hostage Negotiator: Negotiator Cards
- Imperial Settlers: Why Can't We Be Friends
- Lewis & Clark
- Medieval Academy
- Mice and Mystics: Needle Rapier
- Mice and Mystics: Tattered Threads of Reason
- Neuroshima Hex! Assassin
- Police Precinct: Dirty Bomb Promo
- Regular Show Fluxx Future Promo Pack
- Robinson Crusoe: Adventure on the Cursed Island – Spyglass of Illusory Hope
- Robinson Crusoe: Adventures on the Cursed Island Insert from Daedalus Productions
- Rumble in the Dungeon promo
- Sheriff of Nottingham: Prince John's Sword Promo Card
- Spartacus: A Game of Blood & Treachery
- Stone Age
- Stone Age: Casino
- Terra Mystica GameTrayz
- Zooloretto: Christmas Tree
I'll most likely be adding more in the coming week. Thanks for looking!
West Valley City
Great games old(ish) and new at low starting bids!
* Ends Wednesday December 2nd in the evening, to encourage turkey-drowsy bidding!
* Shipping is from 84119 to anywhere in the world, buyer pays shipping and I'll try to work out the most cost-effective method.
* Payment is through Paypal. No BINs, all sold games will be listed on the BGG marketplace.
* I should be able to ship games by Saturday December 5th.
* Please let me know if I'm breaking rules and/or being a dummy.
Games for sale:
DRCongo (including cloth board)
Portal: The Uncooperative Cake Acquisition Game
The Witcher Adventure Game
Dungeon Twister 2
Lagoon: Land of Druids
Conquest of Planet Earth+Expansion
LAST 24 HOURS - GET THOSE FINAL BIDS IN!
I am challenging myself in 2015 to reduce my collection by 365 games, which is about a third of my total collection. This is the fourteenth and final BGG auction that I am running towards meeting this goal.
There are 44 items this time and the auction runs until the evening of Thursday 26th November. The items included this time are:
Ivor the Engine
World Cup Tournament Football
Top & Down
Power Grid: The Robots
Power Grid: France & Italy
In the Year of the Dragon
Einauge sei Wachsam
Tides of Time
Downfall of Pompeii
Council of Verona
Road to the Palace
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Skull & Shackles – Raiders of the Fever Sea
Adam & Eva
Hello Acme... Two Words - Product Liability!!
Time for another auction to get out from under the crush of the games.
This auction will end sometime on Sunday 11/29/15.
Link: Thanksgiving Sale Auction
BGG Always gets their 3% cut.
The games include:
Settlers of the Stone Age
Carcassonne The Discovery (in Shrink)
Exalted: Legacy of the Unconquered Sun (In Shrink)
Timeline Inventions (in Shrink)
Pirate King (in Shrink)
The Pillars of Plato (Wooden Score Four)
Confrontation: The Age of the Rag'Narok
Hispaniola (in Shrink)
Stock Market Guru
Paradisio (in Shrink(
Race to Adventure (in Shrink)
Wer war's?: Mitbringspiel (in Shrink)
4 General Magazines
Here are some rules of the auction:
All bids must start at or above the minimum bid. The minimum bid or BIN price will contain the number "7". Bids must be posted in whole dollar amounts.
The auction will end at a random time during the evening on NOV. 27TH. I live in the Eastern Time Zone. If you happen to get a bid in at the last second, then so be it.
Typically, I ship via USPS online rates and pass the savings to you. Paying for Priority Mail shipping online is cheaper than paying for Standard Post at the post office. I will also use regional rate boxes if it saves you money!
I will ship the cheapest option for you. I will not waste your money by shipping in flat-rate boxes if there's a cheaper way!!
I will combine shipping costs if you buy more than one item. If you want insurance, let me know and I'll add the necessary charge. I'm not responsible for any lost mail. Once it leaves my hands, it is out of my hands. Items ship from zipcode 45152.
Shipping is worldwide, but shipping to other countries is very expensive. Please GM for an estimate.
Payment will be accepted via PayPal to email@example.com Don't worry, I won't make you pay via Friends and Family to save on fees. That's a seller's responsibility. I also accept checks and money orders!
All sales are set up and completed in the Geek Market so they can get their 3%. I usually set up Geek Market listings the day after the auction is over and notify all the winning bidders.
Serious bidding only. If you bid and win, then you need to pay within a reasonable time ( within a few days after I confirm the order). If you think there will be a delay in payment, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
I will ship your game(s) within 4 business days of payment, but usually the day after you pay. Items will be well-packed.
More items may be added at any time, so keep your eye on this auction.
I have a 100% feedback rating on BGG, so bid with confidence. I also have some of the lowest prices around, so bid here! Also, please leave feedback once you are satisfied. I will leave feedback for you as well!
Good luck and happy bidding!
Some items in the auction include:
Rattle, Battle, Grab the Loot
Bootleggers and expansion
Small World Designer Edition
Again, more items may be added later. Please subscribe to this auction.
Ends on December 1st
Games currently included:
Magi-Arena (Cheaty Mages!)
Dawn of the Dice
The Necessary Conditions for John H. Watson
Dungeon of Mandom
Criminal Dance Poker
Gum Gum Machine
Pi mal Pflaumen
Always looking to play ...
Link: Pre-Holiday Auction
Many of my opened by unplayed games.
Ends Wednesday December 2nd, but has many Buy-It-Nows.
Available for international shipping. Willing to accept checks/money orders.
- Summoner Wars Master Set
- Lost Valley
- Dragon Rampage
- Ghost Stories
JVMF Auction Admin
**A special thank you - again - to BGG for, once again, giving us permission to run this charity auction outside of the Geek Marketplace.**
This is a supplement to the recent charity auction for the Jack Vasel Memorial Fund. All proceeds generated by this auction go to the Jack Vasel Memorial Fund for our charitable work. You can check the JVMF website (www.jackvasel.org) for examples of how our organization is helping the gaming community. You can also read testimonials from members of the board gaming community in the comments at the bottom of the GeekList.
Please note that this auction is for some additional items which were donated to the auction but we forgot to add. Please do not add additional items. As much as we appreciate this, this is only to make sure that all of our existing auction donations are offered.
This auction ends at 6pm PST on 11/28
24 hours left, many items with zero bids!
Help me fund a Christmas Trip to visit the family out west, or else I'm stuck here alone in Maryland.
Seven Day Auction Link
-Auction ends on Sunday the 29th
-Lots of promos and extras!
-Discounts on shipping, except international orders
-Payments via PayPal through the BGG Marketplace