MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: February 2016
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until February 29th. Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
Within the realm of color, the shadows often assume responsibility for the awkward shine of yellow.
Selling off my Winsome games...
1) The auction ends on February 15th 10:00 PM.
2) The prices do not include shipping. Buyer pays actual shipping cost from Montreal, Canada. Of course I can combine shipping.
3) I will ship to Canada, USA and Europe.
4) For fellow BBGeeks located in Quebec : local pick up may be arranged,
5) All sales are made with BGG marketplace so the site gets its fair share of the deal.
6)Payment must be made with Paypals.
7) If you want clarification on anything, feel free to ask on this thread or via Geekmail
8) I reserve the right to extend the bidding time if a bid is placed on an item within the last 30 mins of the auction.
9) All prices are in US $.
ENDS FEB. 6th!
Descent Tomb of Ice
Descent Road to Legend
Descent Altar of Despair
Descent Well of Darkness
Myth 1.0 Apprentice Kickstarter + stretch goals and tons of add-ons
Star Trek Fleet Captains
Star Trek Fleet Captains - Romulan Empire
New Year's Resolution Edition Geek List
Purging my collection of games that don't get played as much as they should.
Only ship to US.
Auction ends 13 February 2016
Legends of Andor
Star Wars: The Card Game
Lots of Kromaster promo figures and figure packs!
Star Wars: X-Wing (2 core sets)
13 Dead End Drive
Battledore First Edition
ENDS FEBRUARY 7, 2016, sometime after 6pm ET.
Second auction to clear out the game closet to tame the size of my game collection.
Local pick up available if you live around the NYC area, and can get to the Washington Heights area of Manhattan, near the George Washington Bridge.
All games are in very good condition unless otherwise specifically stated otherwise in the entry.
All BINs should contact me via geek mail to arrange for sale and payment via BGG marketplace.
I will send geek mails to the auction winners to arrange for sale via BGG marketplace.
Winner to pay shipping costs, which will be based on lowest cost option available via USPS.
Payment to be made via PayPal or Amazon gift certificate.
Strategicon Orccon, February 12-15, 2016.
Pickup at the Convention only.
Closing date varies with seller, but generally considered Thursday evening Feb.11, the night before the convention begins.
Over 150 items as of Jan 25.
24 HOURS LEFT! 8 items left, including some big ticket items, all with low bids!
Closed - The Snowzilla Auction from 22042 (Falls Church, VA): Duel of Ages II Complete, Kemet, and others, some with expansions! - Closed
Auction ends Saturday, February 6th between 5pm & 10pm EST
Shipping worldwide via lowest-cost USPS, Fedex, UPS. Local pick-up available.
All items have *very* soft reserves and buy-it-now prices.
As always, I take very good care of my games. These are coming from a non-smoking house with no pets, and most are in like new condition.
Duel of Ages II Complete with lots of extras
Fidelitas (kickstarter edition with promos)
Ginkgopolis with expansion (OOP)
Hammer of the Scots
Kemet, with large coin pocket pages for the upgrade tiles
Pandemic Bundle (base game + On the Brink + In the Lab)
Rivals for Catan + Expansions
Strike of the Eagle
Thanks for looking!
I hate my stupid username.
FINAL 24 hours
auction Ends FEB 8th
Paypal Payments Only
Bruges: The City on the Zwin
Brügge: Die Haustiere
The Great Zimbabwe
Far Space Foundry + Ether Ore Expansion & Kickstarter extras
Rattus: Pied Piper
Traders of Osaka
Auction Link Here
1. Thanks for looking and considering!
2. I will ship from Quad Cities, IA/IL. Buyer will be paying the actual shipping and any other postal charges I may incur (like an extra large box for several big games that you will bid on and win). I will use whichever method to ship that you prefer, if it is available to me, and local pick-up is great. I will provide tracking information whenever possible. I will also combine shipping if you win multiple titles. Worldwide bidders are welcome, but as you well know, shipping outside the US will be more expensive, and you will incur those expenses.
3. USD using PayPal only, to address firstname.lastname@example.org. I will not ship any games to you until payment in full for items + shipping has been made.
4. I will be running all transactions via BGG Marketplace, so that our wonderful community can be enhanced with the 3%.
5. I am including a minimum bid. I will not be selling for less than the minimum bid. Please increase all bids by at least $1 when placing. No BINs.
6. Once the auction has closed and the Marketplace entry is setup, please send payment via PayPal to email@example.com within 3 days, and I will return the favor by getting the games out in the mail within 3 days of payment received.
7. I will include condition of all my games for auction. I have really tried to be the best judge of value I can, and tried to put myself in the buyer's shoes. Most games I own have a small bit of shelf wear from... being on the shelves. I believe these to be fair assessments.
8. Inserts. I hate them. They rarely work when trying to reload games. I generally keep them in the boxes, but throw them out as soon as they no longer function efficiently. However, all of my games are extremely well cared for, and most, if not all, bits will come bagged or in Plano. Please do not be offended if your game comes to you without an insert. You are more than welcome to ask whether the insert is present.
9. This auction will close on Monday, February 8 at a set time of my choosing, and I will mark the header as closed once the time has been met.
10. Thanks again for looking and considering! I will answer any questions you may have.
This auction features OOP, hard to find, highly rated games, and will end Sunday, February 7th at a random time of my choosing.
1) All items will be listed in US Dollars (Canadian Dollars) will also be listed to help out Canadian bidders. The current exchange rate is approximately 0.71 Please bid in whole dollars.
2) All items will ship from R2C 2X9 Winnipeg, MB Canada
3) Local pickup is acceptable
4) I accept payment via paypal, or cash for local pickup.
5) All games come from a smoke free, pet free home
6) The condition is listed for all games
7) Every item will have a soft reserve and/or BIN.
8) On rare occasions, games may be traded or sold offline
9) If you have any questions or concerns, please post or Geekmail me.
10) All transactions will go through BGG (so that it gets it's 3%.)
11) New games may be added to the auction
Good Luck and Thank You!
Closes at 7pm, Tuesday, Feb. 9
Selling a few games, ends night of Feb 8, 2016.
All games have BIN available and Soft Reserve.
Local pickup available from NY Capital District or Possibly NYC if you are flexible with delivery.
US Bidders Only Please.
Freedom: The Underground Railroad (w. Promo Cards and Slave Catcher Pawns)
Court of the Medici
Keyflower: The Farmers
Merchants & Marauders
A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (2nd Edition) (w. AFFC and ADWD expansions)
- This auction will last until somewhere between 8PM and 10PM EST on the evening of Sunday, February 7th. The random ending time is to prevent sniping. Don't wait til the last second to get your bids in or you may miss out.
- I reserve the right to adjust the prices or to remove an item from the auction at any point up until a bid is placed.
- To bid, just state your offer below the item you want.
- You must bid in whole dollar amounts.
- I am using Starting Bids (I won't take lower bids than those seriously) and
- Please pay no later than 3 days after I contact you at the end of the auction.
- The winner of each auction agrees to pay by Paypal ONLY.
- All items will go through the BGG marketplace and BGG will get their 3% and this list is NOT set to Private.
- Buyer is responsible for actual shipping costs.
- I will use Priority Mail Flat Rate boxes as much as possible (average $12 for single games of standard size) but will always try to find the least expensive shipping rate for you.
- I will definitely do Combined Shipping for multiple wins to keep shipping costs down.
- Only shipping to US and Canada addresses.
- I should have all games packed up and shipped out within 3 days of receiving your payment.
- Thank you all for participating and Good Luck in the bidding!
- Geekmail me with any questions!
Kings of Air and Steam
The New Science
Mice and Mystics
* End date: February 14
* US shipping Only
* Local pick-up in New York City (see details)
* BINs, Starting bids
* Paypal only (or cash for local pick-ups)
Thanks for considering!
BANG! The Dice Game
Betrayal at House on the Hill
Ca$h 'n Guns (second edition)
Code of Nine
Hedbanz: Identity Crisis Game
One Night Revolution
Rex: Final Days of an Empire
Terror in Meeple City
XCOM: The Board Game
AUCTION: Town Center 4th edition, Founding Fathers, Coup G54, Helios, Chinatown
Auction ends sometime on Friday, February 12, 2016 CST
Payment must be made through Paypal
Buyers with U.S. mailing addresses only
This is my first auctions, so feel free to geekmail me with questions comments or concerns.
Auction for some games to help spear out space in my gaming room and pay a bit on the old plastic monsters.
Ends 14 February
Betrayal at House on the Hill 2 ed.
City of Remnants
Geistesblitz 5 vor 12
Republic of Rome 1st ed.
Wings of War: Famous Aces
Wings of War: Watch Your Back
US Shipping only
Payment through Paypal
Clearing Space! Auction items include:
Descent 1st edition + many expansions
Runebound 2nd Edition + many expansions
Thunderstone + expansions
Raid on St. Nazaire
Britain Stands Alone
Lion of the North
BINs are 150% of listed starting bids, note the special BINs for Kingmaker and Empire in Arms!
edit: added other games
Ends Tuesday February 9th at 9PM.
Doom with Expansion
Survive Space Attack!
Three Musketeers: The Queen's Pendant
Warhammer: Diskwars large bundle
West Valley City
Pickup auction for Utah's boardgaming convention SaltCon!
Auction ends March 2nd, pickup that weekend at the con.
Battlelore 2nd Edition
Dawn of the Zeds
Mission: Red Planet 2nd Edition