MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: August 2015
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until August 31st. Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
Ends August 7!
Local pickup from Baltimore or DC and WBC on Saturday and Sunday.
Roads and Boats
Fire in the Lake
All starting bids $10.
May add new games before closing auction on July 31.
Over $125 in winning bids gets you free continental US shipping.
Apples to Apples To Go
Batman: Arkham City Escape
Emperor of China
How to Host a Murder: Roman Ruins
Ninja Burger: Secret Ninja Death Touch Edition
Ninja versus Ninja
Okko: Era of the Asagiri + Okko: Era of the Karasu
Samurai & Katana
Samurai Sword + Rising Sun expansion
Auction ends evening of 31 July 2015 (Pacific Time)
Shipping to the US only, via USPS Priority Mail
Local pickup (94305, SF Bay Area) is available
Payment via PayPal, or in cash for local pickups
Transactions done via the BGG Marketplace
Era of Inventions (Quined Masterprint)
Carson City: Gold & Guns (Quined Masterprint)
Tiny Epic Kingdoms
Retirement Game Auction
Help me clean the game shelf so I have less to pack and make my wife happy.
Shipping: When possible I will be using USPS Priority Flat Rate boxes to ship everything.
Due to time constraints INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE. Sorry cry
Ending: This will end at MIDNIGHT BGG time on Friday Aug 7th 2015.
Bidding: All bidding MUST be in whole dollar increments, starting bids will be listed.
Make An Offer: I don't have a BIN price for anything so why don't you tell me what YOU are willing to buy it for. Make an offer on any item (no trades please, I'm packing things) and I will respond within 24 hours either accepting or rejecting your offer. The buyer will have to pay shipping costs unless otherwise stated in the offer.
All sales (including offers) will be cone through the BGG marketplace to ensure BGG gets their cut and continues their awesomeness.
Like many others, I'm just trying to reduce my game collection.
Items include an 'opening bid' and a 'buy it now' price. Any bids/offers that end lower than the opening bid may be still be accepted as winning bids, but this will be determined on a case-by-case basis
Bidding: $1 increments. This auction ends 8PM central time on 8/2/2015
Shipping: The winning bidder will pay actual shipping costs (ie. I will not charge for handling or packing materials). Delivery Confirmation and Insurance will be included if requested. International delivery and local pickup are both permitted.
Multiple purchases will be combined when possible.
Condition: Unless otherwise noted, games are all complete, punched, and in very good condition, all gently handled in a smoke- and child-free home.
Payment: Paypal only. Of course, when you win, a marketplace listing will be made and BGG for you.
Auction ends: Sunday, August 2nd, 2015 at 8PM central time.
EDIT: Auction ends tomorrow. Prices have been dropped.
Auction Ends Aug 3rd
Up for auction is , ,, with Many More!!
Prefer to ship to US only, however I will ship anywhere.
All items have BIN, payment is PayPal, except in case of local pick-up (San Antonio, TX)
Auction ends in about 24 hours. Items are still really cheap, check it out for some good deals.
"The dice roll so indifferently" - BOC
Only Leader 1 and Machi Koro Harbor left with 30 hours to go.
Leader 1 is only at $1!
Thinning the herd. Up this time is
Blue Moon Legends
Machi Koro: Harbor Expansion
Ascension: Storm of Souls
Ascension: Immortal Heroes
Small World: Be Not Afraid
Small World: Grand Dames
Small World: Cursed
I pledged to the "Best Damn Metal Gaming Coins Ever!" Kickstarter of Conquistador games. This Kickstarter had many delays but the items eventually showed up and look awesome! I have never used these coins other than to check each for the correct quantity of coins. I'm putting them up for auction to free up funds for new games.
White Dragon Enterprises
Auction Ends 07/31/15
World Wide Shipping
Cash & PayPal
Here is the list:
Too many to list, you will just have to look...
Update: 1 day left of this auction. Please take a look at some of these great items!
It's time for another No Reserve, No BIN auction with Out of Print Items.
Here are the details:
Auction Ends August 1st, sometime after 2:00 PM PST
Some Highlights: Amun-Re, Antiquity,Arkham Horror, Blue Moon, Doomtown Reloaded, Ground Floor, Hellas, Incan Gold, Kings of Air and Steam, Luna, Milestones, Samurai, Struggle of Empires,
Shipping - I prefer to ship to the U.S due to time constraints. If you are not in the U.S. but would like to discuss the option of bidding on a game, please email me. We may be able to work something out in regards to international shipping.
Starting bid is $1 on all items, there are no reservers and no BINS.
Shipping to be paid by purchaser or local pick up is available. I use USPS priority mail flat rate or regional rate shipping. Please take this into account when bidding. Priority mail may be more expensive than you plan but it allows me to do all shipping online and doesn't require standing in line at the post office. If you have another preference for shipping and can send me a label, I will ship that way (FedEx, UPS, etc). It may take me several days to ship all the items.
I accept Paypal or cash for local pick up.
Lower 48 shipping unless arrangements are made auction.
Up right now are:
In shrink Carcassonne: Die Katharer
Zombicide Prison Outbreak with bonus dice
Zombicide Toxic Mall with bonus dice
Moral Conflict: 1941
and more being added.
Auction goes on until 08/03 8pm Eastern Time. Games will be sent from Florida zipcode 33012. Payment method is Paypal. Check it out. Games included are:
1-Archipelago with Solo expansion.
3-March of the Ants Kickstarter Edition.
4-Sons of Anarchy with expansion.
5-Run Fight or Die.
Includes games such as:
Tribune: Primus Inter Pares
Flat rate of $12 shipping or $15 if you buy multiple games.
Local pickup available in NYC.
I am auctioning off a couple of my extra games ... All games are unopened, new and in the original shrink.
1. All games will be listed with a minimum starting bid and a BIN price.
2. All bids must be in whole dollars.
3. Shipping is from 19021 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. If we (meaning me and the buyer) use USPS I will require Delivery Confirmation on the package. This is to protect both you and I so we can guarantee both that the games have been sent, and that you received them. Local pick up at WBC 2015 and in the Philadelphia area is also an option.
4. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
5. Shipping will only be within the United States
6. All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. Cash is acceptable for local pickup.
43. This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of Friday, August 1st, 2015. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.
Ends 7/31/15 9pm PST
1. Board Game: Fief: France 1429
2. Board Game: Primordial Soup
3. Board Game: Dragonscroll
4. Board Game: Escape: The Curse of the Temple
5. Board Game: Mammoth Hunters
6. Board Game: Rum & Pirates
7. Board Game: Die Sieben Weisen
8. Board Game: Keyflower: Trader
9. Board Game: Arcadia Quest: Tomrick
10. Board Game: Spyfall: Ice Hockey Stadium promo cards
11. Board Game: Mage Wars: Dice Tower 2015 funding campaign promo card set
12. Board Game: King of New York: Monster Idol
13. Board Game: Shinobi WAT-AAH!: Saitenza Promo Card
14. Board Game: Steam Park: Essen Special Cards
15. Board Game: Heroes Wanted: Dice Promo Card
16. Board Game: Suburbia: Con Tiles
17. Board Game: The Ancient World: Citadel of Ivories Promo
18. Board Game: Flash Point: Fire Rescue – Veteran and Rescue Dog
19. Board Game: Marvel Dice Masters: Avengers vs. X-Men
Quick auction to help raise funds for bills. Thanks for looking and showing your support for a fellow BGGer.
Star Wars Card Game lot
Lord of the Rings Card Game lot
D&D Castle Ravenloft
Through the Ages
Nothing Personal expansions Kickstarter
and many more
Auctioning off several games with their expansions.
Legendary with Dark City, Guardians of the Galaxy, Fantastic Four, Paint the Town Red
Dice Town and Expansion
Alien Frontiers and Factions Expansion
Trade offers are welcomed.
All bids must be in whole dollars
Soft reserves are what they sound like. You can bid lower and I'll think about it.
Shipping is from 22556 and will be paid by the winner, and I will ship via whatever method you request. Local pick up is fine with me.
All transactions will be done via Paypal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
This particular auction will run until sometime in the evening of July 29th, 2015. I have a set end time for the listings, but I want to discourage sniping.
ENDS WED 7/29 MIDNIGHT EDT GENCON PICKUP OR SHIPPING
Castles of Mad King Ludwig
King of New York