MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: June 2016
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until June 30th (or later if I accidentally offend super-sensitive humour-impaired folks armed with Ban-Hammers in the meantime). Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
Get off me!
Auction runs through 8/27
Star Trek Attack Wing
Ark of the Covenant
and more. Shipping from 11725, LI/NYC pickup available.
Ends tomorrow (Monday 8/29) Many games still without bids.
Shipping to the Continental US only.
Thank you for taking a look.
Defenders of the Last Stand (Kickstarter)
Mage Knight Board Game with expansions
Bitter Woods 4th Edition
Fire in the Sky
The Hardest Days
Trajan: Ancient Wars Series
The Flowers in the Forest
Across 5 Aprils
Field Commander: Alexander
Ancients 1 & 2
A Victory Lost
The Russian Campaign
War at Sea
I Am Spartacus!
The Big One
Swing States 2012
Win, Place & Show
Red Dragon Rising: The Coming War With China
Sentinels of the Multiverse with expansions
Sentinel Tactics with expansions
Dead of Winter
Auction Ends 8/28
Summer Cleaning Auction - LotR LCG Collection, Dune, Kickstarters, and Much More! - Ends August 28
Coup: Rebellion G54 (Kickstarter Edition)
Dune: The Dice Game
Eminent Domain: Escalation (Kickstarter Edition)
Eminent Domain: Exotica (Kickstarter Edition)
One Night Werewolf
Pandemic: On the Brink
Race for the Galaxy: The Brink of War
The Resistance: Hidden Agenda & Hostile Intent (Kickstarter Edition)
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (Huge Collection!)
This auction is way over due. And we couldn't wait to get it started, therefore more will continue to be added as we are able to verify contents and conditions. We are needing to move a good amount of stuff so bid away.
$125+ of BIN's will ship free, flat rate pricing for all others
Most of our usual stock of items have had their BIN prices lowered as well.
ENDS TOMORROW NIGHT 8/31
Auction ends some time on Labor Day and contains the following items:
Palaces of Carrara
Dead Men Tell No Tales
Downfall of Pompeii
Around the World in 80 Days
A Game of Gnomes
Blue Moon City
No minimums specified, but soft reserves are listed for some so I can decide at the time of closure if I've created enough shelf space!
Shipping is from 55414
This auction is for the KYLO REN Gen Con exclusive promo card ONLY. It does not include the Rey promo. It is NEAR MINT CONDITION.
Please remember this auction is for charity! 100% of all proceeds go to Extra Life(www.extra-life.org)
We are finishing our basement so I no longer have room for all my games. You can help me by taking some off my hands. Here's the rules:
1) All games will start at zero dollars but each item will have a soft reserve (meaning the minimal that will guarantee you winning the item).
2) All games will have a buy it now price because I think that is fun!
3) All bids must be in whole dollars.
4) Shipping will be from T1J 5C5 in Canada and will be paid by the auction winner. I will ship with Canada Post but will also accept local pick up. Packaging charges may apply depending on how generous I'm feeling.
5) I will combine shipping if you purchase multiple items and will also cover a portion of shipping costs if you buy at least 5 games.
6) International bidders are welcome but remember that the buyer will pay the shipping (if I get enough US buyers I will make a trip across the border to mail those items for cheaper). In which case they would be shipped from North Montana.
7) All transactions will be done through PayPal through the BGG Marketplace so that BGG will get 3% of the sale amount (so the higher you bid the more you support this amazing website!)
8) The auction will be over at 11:00 pm on Saturday August 27th mountain standard time. If someone tries to snipe a bid I will give the bidders the. Opportunity to battle it out and then once 30 minutes have passed that a bid has not been placed, the highest bidder at that point will be the winner.
9) All games come from a smoke free home and in most cases have only been played once or twice or never at all.
10) Pick up at Fallcon in Calgary is possible if enough people are going that would merit me making a trip to the con this year.
Many LCG Promos
Chaos in the Old World - an Eric Lang Classic
STAR WARS EPIC DUELS!
King of Tokyo Promo Cards and Character
L5R over 100,000 cards!
Heroclix hundreds of guys
Zombie 15 with Kickstarter exclusives
Mansions of Madness ALL MINIS PAINTED
Imperial Assualt ALL MINIS PAINTED
Dungeon Run ALL MINIS PAINTED
Tzolkin DIALS PAINTED
Finished...a few items didn't get bids so feel free to check those out and make me an offer.
Just added a few new games and decreased the price on a some of the items without bids. Come and check it out!!
Ends Monday August 29th
BGG Will gets its 3%
Shipping through USPS
Lots of painted miniatures. Here are the items in the auction and the pictures of the painted miniatures
Between Two Cities
Big Book of Madness
Carcassonne South Seas
Conquest of the Empire
D&D Temple of Elemental Evil
Favor of the Pharaoh
Flick 'em Up
Ghosbuster Kickstarter Mass Hysteria Edition (painted minis)
Grand Austria Hotel
Isle of Skye
Roll for the Galaxy
Sherlock Holmes Consulting Detective
Space Movers 2201
Specter Ops (painted minis)
Star Trek Fleet Captains w/ both expansions (painted minis)
Star Wars: Imperial Assault (painted minis)
Time 'n' Space
XCOM The Board Game (painted minis)
Here are a few pictures of the painted miniatures
Let the bidding begin!
Over 100 items. New / Old / Euros / OOP / Shrink / Wargames
My August Auction with a contest. Auction bidding will commence on Monday 8/22 at 9 PM EST and the auction ends on Saturday 8/27 at some random time after 9 PM EST.
Auction link: https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/212376/august-2017-auctio...
Here are the Auction Contest rules:
Auction Contest Rules
Entries must reach me by geekmail on Monday 8/22 by 9 PM EST
The contest gets its theme from the classic game of RACKO. Your task is to pick FIVE (5) items from the auction and list them in ascending order based on what you believe will be the FINAL auction price. For purposes of ascending each item must have a higher price than your previous choice, ie ties will not be part of a winning entry. For purposes of final prices, any unsold items will disqualify an entry.
To participate, send me a geekmail with your entry. The note should list item #s and titles in order. Here is an example:
1. #3 Kingdoms
2. #78 Catan: Cities and Knights 5-6 Player Expansion
3. #30 Hawaii
4. #85 Samurai Battles
5. #56 Egizia
Tie Breakers for winning entries:
1st Tie Breaker - Lowest difference in price between the #5 positioned item and #1 positioned item of the entry.
2nd Tie Breaker - Lowest price of #5 positioned item of entry. If still tied, move backwards down the list comparing price of items. If there is a match on all of the items at this point, winners will split the total of the prizes for the places won (think Medici color scoring)
1st Place $15 off the entrant's auction (this auction) total for games won. Not to exceed total (I will not be paying anyone to take my games!) and not to be applied to shipping costs.
2nd Place $10 ditto
3rd Place $5 ditto
Any other winning entries $2 ditto So everyone has a chance to win something!
All entries will be kept secret until after the close of the auction. I will send a response to anyone that participates to confirm your entry.
Let the games begin!
I have a brand new baby on the way!!!... which we are both thrilled and surprised by... Since we had gotten rid of all our baby stuff several years ago, its time to get all the necessary supplies as he or she is due in less than 2 months!
My wife has not liked any of my baby name suggestions so far.... So as an added bonus, during the auction, if a bidder has suggested a name that both she and I like, (we are looking for cool but meaningful baby names that are somewhat unique without being weird or contrived) I will offer a $5+ discount (if we like it enough that we plan to use it, I'll ship a single game for free) and Ill include brand new copy of bottlecap vikings...that is, if you want it... i don't...
So this auction serves 3 purposes. Helps me in my search for a name, it removes games from my dresser which will allow me to make space for a changing area. And it will help me afford a car seat and stroller... both are pretty essential .ks for your help and support.
ENDING on Sunday evening/night, August 28, 2016 at an undisclosed time to prevent sniping.
Agricola Farmers of the Moor
Guildhall Fantasy: Alliance, Coalition, Fellowship AND The Box of Holding!
Pathfinder Adventure Card Game w/ Exp
Strife: Shadows and Steam (KS edition)
Tiny Epic Galaxies (KS Edition)
Battlecon: Devastation of Indines
Battle at Kemble's Cascade
Professor, isn't it time for your nap?
Auction ends Next Sunday the 28th!
Some games include:
Scythe - Collector's Edition
Voyages of Marco Polo
and much more!!!
New items will be added to the geeklist periodically so be sure to subscribe and check back!!
One day left!!!!
Belfort + expansion
Chaos in the Old World Painted + Horned Rat Expansion (unpainted)
Conan Kickstarter Bundle
Fits and all expansions bundle
Kingdom Builder Big Box
Last Will + Getting Sacked
Mare Nostrum Kickstarter
The Others: 7 Sins Kickstarter bundle
Ticket to Ride Europe
Tigris and Euphrates
Warhammer Quest Card Game
Ends Sunday August 28th
APPROX 2 HOURS LEFT!
I am currently in the process of transferring a whole lot of boardgames from their sad shelving units to some new spiffy Kallax shelves. Since I have limited space (this was by design, it's forcing me to whittle down my collection), I am opening up some of the stuff from my collection for auction and bidding. Yay for you, and yay for me... and yay for my neater gaming area (when it's done).
Auction consists of:
Thunderstone Advance Lot
Warhammer 40,000 Conquest
De Vulgari Eloquentia
Defenders of the Realm: The Dragon Expansion
Vampire: Prince of the City
Letters from Whitechapel
All Things Zombie: The Boardgame
I just moved to a smaller apartment and need to downsize some of the games from my collection that are just collecting dust.
ALL bids start between $1-$5.
ALL GAMES MUST GO! Please help me clean out my closet.
Game Franchise List:
Apples to Apples
Axis & Allies
Fur Pile (18+)
Kings in the Corner
Never Have I Ever
Tooth & Nail: Factions
Wits & Wagers
Zombicide hero lot! Includes:
- NEW IN SHRINK Zombicide Black Plague Hero Box 1
The following KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE HEROES:
AS WELL AS:
- KICKSTARTER EXCLUSIVE 4x Bishop NPC Walkers
Shipping will be actual weight not flat rate or whatever is the cheapest for you.
all starting bids are $1
auction ends Aug 28th at a random time.
AROUND 24 HOURS LEFT
Just Added Bloodborne
Ending very very soon get your bids in while they're hawt.
ENDING THIS AFTERNOON!! STILL SOME GREAT GAMES WITH NO BIDS!
Relic+ Relic: Nemesis
The Walking Dead Board Game: The Best Defense
Dungeon RollCOMPLETE KICKSTARTER
CLOSED!!!!!! .My Annual Game Purge!!
This is my annual purge auction and I am looking to get rid of the following games:
Battle of Five Armies
Star Wars Armada
Relic + Nemesis expansion
Core Worlds + Galactic Orders expansion
The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers Deckbuilding game
Draco Magi Kickstarter edition with playmat
Buccaneer Bones Kickstarter edition
Dungeon Roll Kickstarter edition with limited edition box
The Walking Dead: The Best Defense
This auction ends on the evening of 8/27.
Thanks for looking!!
ITEMS WITH NO BIDS HAVE LOWERED PRICES.