MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Indicate in your own GeekList that BGG is to get their 3% commission and that your list is NOT set to private (other wise it will appear as not existing to us)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item on this MetaList so this MetaList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
Editing the title of YOUR GeekList to show it is closed is the best way to notify the community your Auction is closed. You should not delete your GeekList until all items have been received by bidders and any issues resolved.
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this MetaList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription by clicking the down arrow to the right of "Unsubscribe" in the header, then clicking on "Edit Subscription", then selecting "No" as a drop down under "Comment"; or try this link: https://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/geeklist/66...
** This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.
* User jdludlow" built a tool that consolidates all of the auctioned games that can be found on this MetaList. You can search for your own username, and then you'll only see those auctions for games on your wishlist. Save the RSS feed into your news reader if you're so inclined.
** Auction Aggregator* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this MetaList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: https://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary. By posting on this MetaList, you are accepting these terms & conditions.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
Sorry for the delay - apparently I frightened some easily-offended juvenile horses and the Official Offence-seekers found what they were looking for and dealt out their unappealable (and indeed unappealing) "punishment" ...
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: May 2016
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until May 31st (or later if I accidentally offend super-sensitive humour-impaired folks armed with Ban-Hammers in the meantime). Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em.
Origins 2016 - Virtual Flea Market/Auction
ENDS JUNE 19
Ends - When everything sells
Shipping - US only
Payment - PayPal preferred
Trades - Limited considerations
AGoT LCG v1 lot
X-Men Mutant Revolution
Arena of the Planeswalkers
Battles of Westeros lot
Battle of the Five Armies
Auction ends May 25th. Preferred KublaCon pickup, but I'll ship within the US as well (at buyer's cost).
- Arkham Horror
- Ticket To Ride Europe
- Ophidian 2350
- Zombicide Toxic City Mall
- Dominion Dark Ages
- Diplomacy (50th Edition)
- Dungeons & Dragons - Castle Ravenloft
- Zombie 15'
- Le Havre - The Inland Port
Note that you may bid below the "Starting Bid" price. Sale is at my discretion.
Come check it out!
Pretty much your bog-standard BGG auction with a few twists.
Local pickup (without shipping cost) is available at Kublacon (http://kublacon.com/, I'll be there all weekend), Los Altos Gamesday (https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/gamesday/info, either June 19th or, for quick BINs, May 14th) or in San Jose, CA.
All Items are from a non-smoking home.
US-only shipping is also available at the buyer's expense. I'd prefer USPS flat-rate priority mail but will use other USPS or FedEx if requested. Note that a few items are pick-up ONLY! These items are conspicuously noted in the listings.
The auction closes the evening of May 25th, at an unspecified time. IMPORTANT: any items without a valid bid will be closed on May 22nd! This will allow me to use those items in the Kublacon math trade. Any items with bids at that point will be excluded from my wants submission for the math trade.
All sales will go through the BGG Marketpace so BGG will get their well-deserved 3%.
All bids must be at least the listed starting bid and must be whole dollars. The first bid at the BIN level will close that item. Payments through PayPal or Amazon.com gift cards (or cash for pick-ups).
Items in the auction:
* Birds on a Wire
* Demonslayer: Siege of Mt. Kunlun
* Flip City
* King Oil (Pick-up only)
* Kings of Air and Steam
* Kodama: The Tree Spirits
* Monster Derby
* Pandánte (Second Edition)
* Poker table top (Pick-up only)
* Tides of Infamy
* Web of Spies
Good luck and thanks for looking.
Geekway to the West (2016): Virtual Flea Market
We are having a flea market on Sunday at Geekway, but some people would rather not cart games along unless they know they won't be coming home with them. So, use the "Virtual Flea Market" instead. If you have items that you'd like to sell at Geekway, list them here with the condition of your items, and the price or other terms you'd like to offer (e.g. auction). Successful deals will be completed before the convention and then will have an exchange at Geekway.
There will be no official time set up for transactions to take place and participants are free to coordinate their transactions at any time that is mutually convenient.
How you sell your items is up to you! Fixed Price, Auction, Dutch Auction, it doesn't matter. Everyone is on their own - no one will be monitoring your items but you.
Per BGG Guidelines, it is the seller's responsibility to process final sales through the BGG Marketplace.
Please do add your items - the more items, the more interest! Thanks to the BGG.Con Virtual Flea Market Geeklist for most of these guidelines.
^...^ ALIEN ^...^
Auction ends May 22 after 3PM.
Black Friday Silver level pledge.
General condition: Very good to like new. Only the base game material has been played with. Once by myself and once with my family. See below for details. Some of the the survivor tracking and settlement sheets have been used.
This listing includes the following:
Kingdom Death: Monster Base game. Cards are Sleeved.
1 x Dragon King Expansion.
1 x Sunstalker Expansion.
1 x Lonely Tree Expansion.
1 x Spidicules Expansion. Has correct legs
1 x Dung Beetle Knight Expnasion.
1 x Flower Knight Expansion.
1 x Gorm Expansion. Model has been put together- see pic.
1 x Lion God Expansion.
1 x Slenderman Expansion.
1 x Green Knight Armor.
1 x Lion Knight Expansion.
1 x Manhunter Expansion.
1 x White Speaker
Most of the expansion cards are still in shrink. See listing for Pictures.
The game comes with the base game box and two black sprune boxes. The expansions do not come with boxes.
Auction for US and Canada only, sorry everyone else.
Payment will be through PayPal.
Thanks for looking and happy bidding!
I would love to keep all the games, but I won't have space in NYC.
Help me find another loving home for them.
All games shipping from Houston - TX.
Ticket to Ride
LoTR the Duel
Pandemic + On The Brink Expansion
Warcraft the board game - Expansion set
Game of Thrones Card Game
World of Warcraft
"Feeding the Addiction" Auction Link
Ends May 26th
US Shipping Only
Among the Stars (bundle)
Commands & Colors: Ancients
Descent: Journeys in the Dark (2nd Edition)
Flash Point: Fire Rescue
Fortress America (second edition)
Fury of Dracula (second edition)
A Game of Thrones: The Board Game (second edition)
Gears of War: The Board Game
Mage Knight Board Game (bundle)
The Pillars of the Earth
Shadows over Camelot
Smash Up (bundle)
Sons of Anarchy: Men of Mayhem
Space Hulk: Death Angel (bundle)
Star Realms (bundle)
Swords and Bagpipes
World Without End
Tae Jun Ham
- This auction ends on Sunday, May 22nd around 9PM EST.
- Buyer pays the shipping from 08540 (NJ). I'll try to minimize the shipping cost. You can also buy multiple games to significantly reduce the shipping. U.S. only.
Dead of Winter
1. Bid in whole dollars only.
2. I will not accept bids under the starting price.
3. All purchases will go through the BGG Marketplace.
4. Please indicate with your bid if you want to pick up the game at Origins.
- I only accept PayPal for payments (or cash for local or Origins pickup).
- You must pay within 48 hours of auction end if I am shipping the game to you.
- I only ship to US addresses.
- I will combine shipping if you win multiple items.
- I will use USPS Priority service unless you specify a different shipping service. I ship from 27502 if you want to estimate shipping costs.
- Shipping quotes listed are the maximum you will pay for USPS Priority service. If I can ship with a lower rate than the estimate I will charge you the lower cost. Please check with me first if you are expecting a lower shipping price than what is quoted. I do not guarantee that I can ship lower than the indicated amount.
I will be at Origins from Tuesday to Sunday and can meet up just about any time. I will require your mobile number, so do not bid intending to pick up at Origins if you don't want to give me your number. If you arrange Origins pickup and fail to show up at our arranged time, I will charge you shipping plus a $10 inconvenience fee for the trouble of me carting the game all the way to Origins and back.
- Local pickup is possible. You would need to come to 27502. I will not deliver the game to you.
The auction will end May 25th at a random time after 9pm Eastern to minimize sniping.
A Few more BIN games have been added and some magic booster packs to incentivize BIN sales!
BIN get a Free Game!
If You BIN any game make a comment under one of the games that says can be selected for a BIN game and I'll send that game along for free with your order.
Keep in mind shipping may go up some due to the increased weight.
BIN Multiple games and get multiple free games.
Arcadia Quest: Beyond the Grave
Legacy Gears of Time
Dungeon Saga Kickstarter
Through the Ages
The King's Abbey Kickstarter
PayPal only please.
Contains about a dozen games now including Clash of Cultures: Civilizations, Onirim (2nd edition), Dominion lot with custom wooden box and more.
US only, local pickup available.
Ends May 24th, evening time EST.
Thanks for looking!
Blue Dino Studio
U.S. Auction Ending 5/21 @ 8PM EST.
Painted Rum and Bones
Painted Gears of War
Painted SDE: Von Drakk Manor
Painted Magic: Arena
D&D Dice Masters lot
Game of Thrones LCG 2nd Ed. lot
Freebies- Painted Bones minis
Freebies- Dice and Secret Hitler Print n' Play.
Come check out my auction which ends late on 5/24.
1. Field Commander: Alexander
2. Field Commander: Rommel
3. Lock 'N Load: Band of Heroes
4. Struggle for the Galactic Empire
5. D-Day at Tarawa
6. Nations at War: Desert Heat
7. Nuklear Winter '68 + Hearts of Darkness Expansion
8. Flintlock Black Powder Cold Steel (Carolina Rebels)
9. Corps Command: Dawn's Early Light
10. Battle for Stalingrad
11. Down in Flames: WW2 Guns Blazing
12. Space Empires Close Encounters Expansion GMT
13. Here I Stand GMT
14. 1914 Glory's End/When Eagles Fight GMT
15. Fading Glory GMT
16. The Dark Valley GMT
17. Bomber Command + mounted map GMT
18. Stalin's War + mounted map GMT
19. Bloody April GMT
20. Genesis: Ancient Middle East GMT
21. Caesar: Conquest of Gaul GMT
Give my unplayed Games some love
My first Auction of unplayed games. I just cant get my group to get these to the table.
1. All bids will be in $1 dollar increments.
2. I only accept PayPal and payment will go through the BGG Marketplace.
3. Will ship to anywhere you want to pay. All items ship from 50124. Local pick up in Ames / Ankenny IA. USPS, UPS, FEDEX Ground possible.
4. The auction will end on May 31st sometime in the evening.
5. All boxes in great shape unless otherwise noted.
I may or may not sell items if the bid is below the listed SR.
If you have a question or an offer just ask.
Ends on june 12 sometime ....
Origins pickup !!!
Auction ends May 27th, approximately 8PM PDT
Mr. President (2 different box versions)
Executive Decision (2 different box versions)
Local Seattle pickup available
HUGE Auction. Very highly ranked games. 150 of the top 300 on BGG. Many New in Shrink. Highlights include: a huge Netrunner Lot, Space Hulk, Viticulture & Tuscany, Twilight Imperium, Power Grid Deluxe, El Grande Deluxe, and many, many more.
Ends June 3rd.
Local pick up in NJ encouraged, and incentives for local pick ups.
I really just love games
Auction: Some Hard to find Games at Reasonable Prices - Orleans Deluxe Kickstarter version. Basic auction with no bins just pure bidding fun.
Ends Friday June 3rd around 10:00PM.
The Cave with additional tiles
Alien Frontiers with Factions
Birds on a Wire
Trains with Rising Sun and GenCon 2014 map
White Dragon Enterprises
Auction Ends 05/23/16
World Wide Shipping
Cash & PayPal
Here is the list:
Too many to list, you will just have to look...