MetaList for GeekList AUCTIONS
This MetaList is a current collection of Active GeekList Auctions. By posting your auction here, all subscribers will be notified of your sales.
BGG is a great avenue for finding the board games that you want. Most players take care of their games allowing for decent re-sale value. However, BGG in its current state is not an ideal place to host an auction. The community has developed a work around to make this feasible for as many people as possible. Because of the limitations, certain guidelines are needed. Please follow the rules below for all roles that are applicable to you.
*** INSTRUCTIONS ***
Instructions for Sellers wrote:
After you have created your GeekList Auction, please post a single GeekList item linked directly to your auction GeekList. At the bottom of this header do the following: "Add Item > GeekList > enter GeekListID #" (The GeekList ID # can be found as the series of numbers in the URL of your auction.)
Please include the following:
* End date (in bold or highlighted text)
* Any or all Items listed in the auction (you may use the GeekList ImageID to highlight an item)
* Any other relevant information or special exceptions to your auction, such as...
** Shipping restrictions (US Only? Local Pick-up available?),
** Payment options (Buy-it-Now prices? PayPal only?)
** Trades considered, etc.
Please modify the content of your GeekList Item ONLY ONCE (preferably within 24 hours remaining in your auction). This will notify all people that are subscribed to this MetaList.
For additional information, corrections, or reminders of end times, please only post as a NEW COMMENT to your GeekList Item.
Be advised that if you break this rule, you will most likely receive GeekMail(s) reminding you of this guideline. Multiple infractions will result in your GeekList Item being deleted from the MetaList.
Once the auction has been completed for a few days, please delete your GeekList Item so this GeekList can remain free of old content (do NOT edit it to mark it "CLOSED").
If you plan on doing a follow-up auction of unsold items, you may either post a new entry (preferred) or modify the original (indicating it is a new auction in the posting). Periodically, the list will be scrubbed of auctions that have been closed for several days.
It is requested (but not required) that you link this GeekList in the comment section of your auction. This will help advertise this MetaList to the benefit of future sellers just as those that came before have helped you! This is GeekListID# 66420.
If any thing is unclear or you have a question, please contact me via GeekMail prior to posting your Auction here.
Instructions for Potential Bidders wrote:
If you would like to be notified of new auctions, please subscribe to this MetaList
* If you do not want to be notified of comments, you will need to modify the subscription here, by selecting "No" under "Comment": http://boardgamegeek.com/subscription/edit/feed/GeekList/664...
. This is strongly recommended if you do not want the "noise" generated by user comments. * Please also click the above link or "Edit Subscription" below to ensure that your personal default for "GeekList Item" does not resolve to "No" despite having subscribed. Otherwise you may not be notified of new auctions.
* If you would like to be notified of new information of a specific auction, please also subscribe to that specific GeekList Item.
This will override the general subscription setting of the MetaList. Any comment to that item will notify of the new content.* For discussion relevant to the general auction process, please comment at the bottom of this GeekList only or Geeklist Auction Discussion Thread. For discussion relevant to a specific auction, please comment under that specific GeekList Item as well.
Miscellaneous Instructions wrote:
* Please only add a GeekList Item if it is your
auction. Sellers should have control of their own info. Instead, invite them to this thread to advertise.
* The rules included here are meant as a guideline for posting to this MetaList. For further guidelines on creating auctions, please see the wiki: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/GeekList_auction
* Feel free to comment under any items but realize that each comment will trigger all those subscribed to that item
. Please keep it on point. It would be better to post any questions to the auction itself so anyone monitoring just that auction sees the discussion.
* If you want to comment on something posted under an auction that is not relevant to most subscribers (including rule infractions or discussing the infraction), consider sending a polite and private GeekMail instead in order to avoid triggering a subscription notification
* As manager of this list, I reserve the right to make adjustments to the MetaList when deemed necessary.
Frankfurt am Main
Meat is for pussies!
Karma is a funny thing.
I am running a monthly charity auction.
Every month I am listing at least one game.
The money raised by the auction, will every month be donated to a different help organization.
Aim of the geeklist is to put different help organizations into spotlight and encourage fellow geeks to donate for the good cause.
Running time: Auctions start on the first of the particular month and ends on the last of the same month.
Every listed game comes with free worldwide shipping.
There is no reserve on the items.
Won items can be paid by bank transfer, paypal or amazon.de gift voucher.
The complete amount raised by the auctions will go to the help organizations. Shipping costs and BGG fees are on me.
Geeklist Items so far:
- June 2014 Kingdom Builder
- July 2014 I'm the Boss!
- August 2014 Diamonds Club to raise money for Ingenieure ohne Grenzen
Please spread the word and join in bidding.
European Sellers Auction Geeklist: July 2015
is now open.
Sellers from Europe, buyers welcome from anywhere.
Pimped components, accessories and player aids are very welcome from individuals selling their own work.
It will be open until July 31st. Please manage the open/close/re-open dates of your items to be compatible with any MTs they are listed in. Please don't leave an item open in the list if it is also offered in an MT.
Tell your friends.
AUCTION - - Cutting My Collection HARD! - - - AUCTION
- All bids should be made in whole dollar amounts.
- All sales will be completed through the BGG marketplace.
- Payments made via Papal,
- Highest bidder is responsible for shipping. Games will be shipped via USPS, (My zip code is 14489) I'll ship anyway you like, but must include delivery confirmation.
- The Auction is open to all BGG users (just remember shipping costs for those of you outside the United States. Those who bid from outside the U.S. will have to pay for insured tracking.
The auction will run until July 11th and close sometime between 7:00pm and 11:00pm EST.
Please email me with any questions. I'll try and respond as quickly as possible.
Many of these games are NEW, Still in Shrink!!!!!!!
Battlestar Galactica: Pegasus Expansion
City of Horror
Flash Point: Fire Rescue (plus Urban Structures)
Godzilla: Kaiju World Wars
The Hobbit Adventure Boardgame (by ICE)
The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game (plus two expansions)
Mystery of the Abbey with The Pilgrims' Chronicles card expansion
Wits & Wagers
Wits & Wagers Family
Cults Across America
Jenga Onyx, OOP Version
10 Days in the USA
Fox and Geese
Selling a handful of games as part of tidying up.
Includes the deluxe edition of Hey! That's My Fish and a like new Space Alert.
Ends July 8
Buyer pays shipping; local pickup available in the Denver metro area.
Auction Ends on July 4th around 6:00pm pacific time.
Fury of Dracula
Game of Thrones Board Game
Avengers vs X-Men - Dicemasters
Uncanny X-Men - Dicemasters
US Shipping/Local Pickup
I love my games, but I haven't the time or space to enjoy all of them.
It's time for an auction!
Auction ends at a random time on Sunday, July 5.
I will provide starting bids. All bids must be in whole US dollars.
I will ship worldwide from Wisconsin. Local pickup available in Green Bay area or Watertown, WI.
Buyer pays for shipping and handling, the price of which to be clearly communicated beforehand, and depending on the buyer's preferred method. I insist on insurance to protect both of us. I will combine shipping if you win multiple items, natch.
All transactions will be done via PayPal and through the BGG marketplace so BGG will get its 3% commission. If you are doing local pickup, I can accept cash.
This auction features multiple, New In Shrink copies of authorized Chinese re-themed versions of:
•David & Goliath
•Samurai: The Card Game
In addition to:
•The Great Fire of London 1666
take baby expenses, roll in medical expenses, and then auto repair expenses and daddy needs to let some stuff go.....
1. Auction ends 7/6 9PM EST, with a ROLLING finish. Each bid extends the auction for 15 minutes, so a bid at 7:59EST will extend the auction to 8:14:59 EST and so on till bidding on the item has stopped.
2. All items ship from 12901.
3. All sales will be placed through the BGG Marketplace.
4. I will ship USPS Flat Rate if possible, unless otherwise noted. I will also ship at Parcel Post rates if buyer wishes. I'm flexible, but give me time to chase down boxes.
5. NO international sales.
6. Payment must be made within 3 days of auction finish.
7. All games in good condition, with just a little shelf wear, from a smoke-free home, unless noted.
8. Trades possible, pm me with offer.
I have to make room for the games that are coming in so take advantage of this auction.
ENDS July 8
Some games include:
Alex Radcliffe BoardGameCo
Link to Auction 0-B
July's auction is starting now; as always thanks for bidding; shipping deals combine across all 6 auction sections (which will be going up over the next week and a half); and let me know if you'd like to subscribe to our early alert auction geekmail.
With best regards,
Just a quick auction to clear some shelf space. Games include:
The Ark of the Covenant
Cadwallon: City of Thieves
Caylus Magna Carta
Dominant Species: The Card Game
Star Wars: Edge of the Empire Beginner Game
Hex Hex XL
Locke & Key: The Game
Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Beginner Box
More will be added throughout the auction.
Auction will end on the evening of July 7th.
U.S. Shipping Only, PayPal Preferred.
Thanks for looking!
Sault Ste. Marie
End date 07/17
A Touch of Evil and all expansions!
Sedition Wars NIS
Tide of Iron and Normandy!
ASL Starter Kit 1
Guilds of Cadwallon Kickstarter
Combat Commander Europe!
and Mansions of Madness Expansion- House of Fears
Local Pickup and Gencon Pickup available, shipping payed by seller, USA only.
Payment through Paypal or in person at Gencon.
Green archer needs food badly!
I am to misbehave.
My wife wants our basement back. My games have currently taken over the shelves, the tables, and even most of the floor. I have gotten more shelves and reorganized but it is time to pass on some things that I will not use for one reason or another.
With the 4th of July on the horizon I am going to be pricing as much as I can using $4 or increments of $7. For most of these listings it is about getting them into good homes that will play them.
U.S. Only auction ending 7/14!
The thief of Baghdad
Roll for the Galaxy
Happy Canada Day and Independence Day!
With my new job and long hours, it's time to do cuts. You'll find alot of bundles in my auction including Zombicide Season 1 & 2, Fresco Big Box and others! More will be added this weekend so check back!
Ends : July 22nd Evening after 9 pm EST
Canada, US preferably, will ship worldwide but is done via Canada Post, so shipping costs may be high to Europe
Local pick up is available and Pay Pal only.
Trades Considered, and only a soft reserve on Zombicide based on the quantity of items.
Ends July 10th
Lots of new and like new items. Just to name a few:
Arcadia Quest Kickstarter Bundle
Chicken Cha Cha Cha
Nuns on the Run
Ra: The Dice Game
Scepter of Zavandor
Settlers of Zarahemla
And many more!
Stop by and check it out if you feel so inclined. Thanks so much!
Last few days of my auction. Paypal payment. BIN discounts available if you buy multiple games. Reserve is negotiable if you can show me why it's too high. I'm a reasonable person.
Current Status of auction
Games with no bid yet
The American Civil War
The Struggle for Catan
Call of Cthulhu: The Card Game
Descent: The Sea of Blood (New In Shrink)
DungeonQuest (third edition)
A Game of Thrones: The Card Game
A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (New In Shrink)
A Game of Thrones: The Card Game (New In Shrink)
Last Night on Earth: The Zombie Game
Napoleon in Europe
Star wars Edge of the Empire Beginner Game
Sid Meier's Civilization: The Board Game (new Version of game)
Sid Meier's Civilization: The Boardgame (Old game)
Tigris & Euphrates
Tide of Iron (New In Shrink)
Tide of Iron: Normandy (New In Shrink)
Battleship: Star Wars Advanced Mission
Other Games Still Available
Arkham Horror: The Lurker at the Threshold Expansion
Gears of War: The Board Game
StarCraft: The Board Game
Talisman (Revised 4th Edition)
Talisman (fourth edition): The Dungeon Expansion
Rescue these Games from Languishing on Shelves Auction
Ends: Evening of Sunday, July 12th
Top Secret Spies
Pirates of the Spanish Main
Shipping: US only. International bidder must contact me prior to bidding.
Chris Van Auken
LESS THAN 36 HOURS LEFT - GENCON pickup option added
Auction ends sometime after 6PM on July 8th
BINs for every item
US only - Local and GenCon pick-up available
BattleLore: Heroes Expansion
Mansions of Madness
Many other promos and mini-expansions.....
Hey! Look over there! --------->
Gen Con, Local Indianapolis Auction with International Bidders Welcome!
Essen pickup available in some cases!
Ends around 10:00pm EST (UTC -5) on Sunday, July 12th.
1. Thanks for looking and considering!
2. I will ship from Quad Cities, IA/IL. Buyer will be paying the actual shipping and any other postal charges I may incur (like an extra large box for several big games that you will bid on and win). I will use whichever method to ship that you prefer, if it is available to me, and local pick-up is great. I will provide tracking information whenever possible. I will also combine shipping if you win multiple titles. Worldwide bidders are welcome, but as you well know, shipping outside the US will be more expensive, and you will incur those expenses.
3. USD using PayPal only, to address email@example.com. I will not ship any games to you until payment in full for items + shipping has been made.
4. I will be running all transactions via BGG Marketplace, so that our wonderful community can be enhanced with the 3%.
5. I am including a minimum bid. I will not be selling for less than the minimum bid. Please increase all bids by at least $1 when placing. No BINs.
6. Once the auction has closed and the Marketplace entry is setup, please send payment via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days, and I will return the favor by getting the games out in the mail within 3 days of payment received.
7. I will include edition, publish year, and condition of all my games for auction. I have really tried to be the best judge of value I can, and tried to put myself in the buyer's shoes. Most games I own have a small bit of shelf wear from... being on the shelves. I believe these to be fair assessments.
8. Inserts. I hate them. They rarely work when trying to reload games. I generally keep them in the boxes, but throw them out as soon as they no longer function efficiently. However, all of my games are extremely well cared for, and most, if not all, bits will come bagged or in Plano. Please do not be offended if your game comes to you without an insert. You are more than welcome to ask whether the insert is present.
9. This auction will close on Friday, July 10 at a set time of my choosing, and I will mark the header as closed once the time has been met.
10. Thanks again for looking and considering! I will answer any questions you may have.
Auction will run until a random time on Monday July 6.
Bidding in whole dollar increments. Soft Reserve on some items means I may or may not sell if bid reaches soft reserve. Other items have starting bids. Means I will sell if starting bid is received.
Local pickup in Houston available. Will ship to USA and Canada. Buyer is responsible for cost of shipping if not picking up.
I give as accurate and detailed description of each game as possible. If you need more info let me know.
PAYPAL only or CASH with local pick up. All winning bids will be processed through the BGG Marketplace.
Uruk: Wiege der Zivilisation
Age of Mythology
Clash of Monarch's
No Retreat 2
Warriors & Traders
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
Arkham Horror, Ascension: Storm of Souls, Labyrinth: The War on Terror, 2001 - ?, Red November, Settlers of Catan, Tash-Kalar: Arena of Legends!
Agricola bits, bobs, and promos!
Robinson Crusoe promos!
Kingdom Builder promos, including the elusive Kingdom Builder: The Island!
A Snowdonia promo and a few XBOX 360 games!
Every dollar of winning bids goes to the most effective health charities in the world.
· Against Malaria Foundation (AMF)
· Deworm the World
· Schistosomiasis Control Initiative (SCI).
The auction ends Saturday, July 11. Bid early, bid often!