BGWS Closeout Auction (Ending May 22)
- Scott NicholsonUnited States
With the ending of BGWS, I've decided to sell some of the games I've picked up over the years. Some of these have been sent to me by companies, but I don't know what else to do with them! (note - this is my first geeklist auction, so please excuse any mistakes.)Recommend
1. US shipping addresses only. Buyer will pay priority mail shipping from zip code 13066. You may also pick up the games in Syracuse, NY. I will combine items.
2. All bids must be in increments of $1 or more.
3. I will sign the inside of the box lid of any game if you want something "From the collection of Scott Nicholson", but only if you request it.
4. Transactions will be run through the BGG marketplace, unless you pick up in person, in which case you can pay in person and I will pay the BGG commission manually.
5. I hate sniping! The auction will end May 22nd at 10pm server time, although anti-sniping rules are in effect. If there is a bid above the minimum bid within 30 minutes of the close of the auction, the bidding will stay open for that item for another 24-hour period, with the same anti-sniping rules in effect. This auction could go on forever!
6. Reserves confuse me. My minimum bids are what I'd be happy taking for the game. You may bid lower than the minimum bid listed, and I will decide if I will accept it. (The more you buy, the more likely I am to accept a low offer!)
7. Games are in the shape you would expect for their age. I have a playing collection, so if you are looking for mint games, head elsewhere; these have been on shelves, carried in bags, etc. These are for players, not collectors.
8. I may lower minimum bids at any time. I reserve the right to pull items from the auction. (This would most likely be because I screwed up on something, not because I'm being a jerkface.)
9. Remember all those good times we had together? Remember how I painted myself blue and 18XXXtreem and Caylus Commandos and taught you Die Macher? Bid early and often!
- NOTE: There has been some confusion (certainly by me) about what "Server Time" means. I made the assumption that everyone saw the same timecode on messages (like in an MMORPG), but that's not the case. To be fair to all, I am re-opening the items where there was some confusion (i.e., where I posted), until 10PM CENTRAL time on May 23. I am PMing those people involved in the final bidding for items 1, 26, 49, 86, and 111 to alert them. -
- [+] Dice rolls