September '11 Small Things Math Trade (RESULTS POSTED)
- Eddie Mittelstedt(BugLaden)United States
September '11 Small Things Math Trade -- Discussion
Request List: September '11 Small Things Math Trade -- Request List (CLOSED)
Please remember to tip the following users some GG for their support and contributions).Jeff MichaudUnited States
FLCaptain Kirk, Captain Picard, Captain Sisko, Captain Janeway, Captain ArcherChris Okasaki(cokasaki)United States
Submissions Open: September 15th,2011 7:00am EST
Submissions Closed / Want Lists Open: September 20th, 2011 7:00am EST
Want Lists Closed: September 22nd, 2011 9:00am EST
Results Posted: September 22nd, 2011 9:30am EST
1. Use of the On-Line Want List Generator (OLWLG) is required
OLWLG Guides: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/30011
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/32005 (Duplicate protection)
2. GAMES MUST BE VALUED AT $20 OR LESS TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS MATH TRADE.
How do you valuate? If you feel that you could take something for your item that is $20 or less, it can be listed in this trade
3. You must cover at least the first $8 shipping for your trade
4. RPGs, video games, board games, expansions, GeekGold, and game accessories only. No gift certificates are allowed. Non-game items (DVDs, etc) are not allowed.
5. If you are offering an expansion for which there is no entry in BGG (for instance expansion cards handed out at Essen) and NOT the base game, please use "Miscellaneous Game Accessory" to help avoid confusion.
6. You are expected to describe, as accurately as is reasonably possible, the condition (components and box), language and edition of your item in the description. This includes sweeteners if they are physical items. Do not simply say "as pictured".
7. For games not brand new (in shrink) you must inventory the game's components and list anything missing. Do not assume it's complete. Also, remember that just because something is "new in shrink" that doesn't mean that you shouldn't disclose any dings. It might not matter to you, but it matters to some people.
8. If the game and/or expansion you are listing is a "Print & Play" make that clear in the description (and I recommend you give specifics what it was printed on, mounted on, etc).
9. If you are listing an expansion and reference the base game in the description be clear one way or the other if you are including the base game or not. Do not include a link to the base game unless you are including it as this looks as if you are in the OLWLG..
10. Your shipping restrictions must be clearly stated and if you are not covering full shipping, you must state precisely how much of the shipping you will cover. "Mirror shipping" is not allowed. Any ambiguity will be interpreted as generosity on your part. This means that if you don't include a shipping policy, then it is assumed that you will ship anywhere in the world for free!
11. If you are not covering full shipping within your own country, please state clearly where you are shipping from as this will help anyone who is trying to figure out their shipping cost for your item.
12. If you're shipping and want to pay extra for insurance, without the recipient requesting it, that's your choice and that cost should not be passed on to the recipient without their prior consent.
13. Sweeteners are to be listed using the GAMEID formatting (prefered, example Hansa). If you don't use this format your sweeteners won't show up in the OLWLG properly.
14. If you've been reported as a bad trader, you cannot participate. If you try to, I will remove your entries. If you see someone posting entries who is a bad trader, please let me know or post in the discussion list.
15. Please do NOT include links to other games in your entry unless you are actually including them as a sweetener, as this is displayed in a misleading manner by the OLWLG.
16. Finally - you are expected to periodically check during the item submission period, and preferably during the want list submission period, to see if anyone has commented on your entries. People often ask questions of items - most commonly because you have forgotten to state a version, language or shipping policy - and you should check in to address such questions in a timely manner should they arise, so that everyone then has the correct information available.
This is a very easy thing to do. Just check the OWL and it will tell you if one of your items has a comment waiting.
17. Submissions may be made only by the OLWLG. You may resubmit updated want lists using the OLWLG any time during the submission period. .
Other useful information
Be sure to download OWLito: An OLWLG helper to help with check boxes and other things in the OWL.
Software Used: TradeMaximizer 1.4 with duplicate protection. SEED=1234567, ITERATIONS=100, METRIC=USERS-TRADING
List Cap: None
Maximum Submissions Per User: Unlimited
Please note that it's best to work on your want list and submit them early - you can always make changes and resubmit later. This will prevent you from being left out if you forget the deadline.
Also: Creating want lists is not the same as submitting them. To submit them you will need to click on the "Submit My Wants" button. If you're not sure how to find this, consult the documentation referenced above or ask in the discussion thread.
When you submit your want lists, you will receive a confirming GeekMail. If you don't get one, your want lists haven't been submitted. Your want lists in the GeekMail may be truncated - this is fine.
Only errors by the moderator will invalidate the results. Also in the case that there is a problem after the results are posted, at most it will only invalidate the affected trade chain(s) and not the entire results set. In addition if the problem can be resolved by the most directly affected party or parties, then that is perfectly acceptable.
Deadline-Offers: Tuesday, September 20th, 2011, 7:00 AM EDT
Deadline-Wants: Thursday, September 22nd, 2011, 9:00 AM EDT
- [+] Dice rolls