Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Caleb Smay
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. If Director Haas in in the corp's archives, can a runner steal her from archives and get the two points?

2. For purposes of having to steal an agenda to use a card(Kraken for example), does Director Haas count as a stolen agenda?

3. If I have two Director Haas cards installed - one rezzed the other unrezzed - what happens if the runner steals the unrezzed copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Keys
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Interrupt.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. No. The card says that she only gets added to the Runner's score area as an agenda worth two points if she is trashed while being accessed, which cannot be done in Archives.

2. No. Director Haas gets added to the Runner's score area as an agenda worth two points, but she is not an agenda that was stolen. It's just like Notoriety in this regard.

3. If the Runner trashes the unrezzed Director Haas, then it gets added to the Runner's score area as an agenda worth two points, and the rezzed Director Haas remains installed. Unique cards only get trashed if another of the same unique card is made active, but cards in the Runner's score area are not considered active.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
msg tools
Pictured: Rags Raggerson, successful businesscat
mb
skiesbleed wrote:
3. If the Runner trashes the unrezzed Director Haas, then it gets added to the Runner's score area as an agenda worth two points, and the rezzed Director Haas remains installed. Unique cards only get trashed if another of the same unique card is made active, but cards in the Runner's score area are not considered active.

If the Runner is about to access a rezzed Director Haas and you have an unrezzed one installed, you can rez the second copy which will trash the first and prevent the Runner from turning her into an agenda.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a really good use of a second Director. Nice!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ony Moose
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Of course the downside is if they run the second Director, there is nothing you can do to save it, and now you need to protect and additional asset!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Keys
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
Interrupt.
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ffaristocrat wrote:
skiesbleed wrote:

If the Runner is about to access a rezzed Director Haas and you have an unrezzed one installed, you can rez the second copy which will trash the first and prevent the Runner from turning her into an agenda.

I realize that, but the original post was asking what happens if the unrezzed copy is stolen. In that case, nothing special happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Duncan
United Kingdom
Ellon
Aberdeenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
RhinoBarbarian wrote:
3. If I have two Director Haas cards installed - one rezzed the other unrezzed - what happens if the runner steals the unrezzed copy?

I was under the impression that the corp could only install one copy of a unique card, rezzed or not?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthew Martin
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
legroove wrote:
RhinoBarbarian wrote:

I was under the impression that the corp could only install one copy of a unique card, rezzed or not?

Incorrect.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Caleb Smay
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
legroove wrote:

Nope. You can have all three installed if you want so long as only one is rezzed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Duncan
United Kingdom
Ellon
Aberdeenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome, thanks for the clarification.

I'm sure I read that here ages ago, but I guess whoever said it then was wrong too.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James W
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
legroove wrote:
Awesome, thanks for the clarification.

I'm sure I read that here ages ago, but I guess whoever said it then was wrong too.

You might be thinking about Consoles or Regions.

- You can only have 1 Console installed and you are not allowed to install over it.

- You can only have 1 Region installed in a server regardless of active status.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Duncan
United Kingdom
Ellon
Aberdeenshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
kingjames01 wrote:
[q="legroove"]You can only have 1 Region installed in a server regardless of active status.

Ahhh, it might have been regions, that would make sense.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.