Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
We had talked last time about starting with a light game so I pulled out Ex und Hopp. A very good but luck ridden card game. It is a very nasty game because with 4 players you have a 1 in 4 chance of drawing one of your colored cards. There are chits (12 positive and 6 negative) that you play for. On your turn you take a card from your hand and play it on one of the 4 chits showing. When the amount of cards played equal the amount of pips (2 to 6) on the chit the chit is scored for whoever has the highest value in their color. The chit is then replaced with another.

In my case I went about a third of the game without drawing a card in my color. This means I need to play cards to hurt others rather then help myself. In our game there was a lot of pointing out who was in front and a lot of ganging up on each other. The game played very quick and Karen won the first game of the day with a score of 16 followed by Stephen with 5. Marianna and I pulled up the rear with 1 point apiece. As a favor to Marianna I will not mention that she chose the purple toilet as her suit.

Ratings: David 7, Karen 7, Marianna 6.5 (she wanted a 5 point system so instead changed our 10 point system into a 20 point system), Stephen 5.5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Lea
United Kingdom
Leeds
County: West Yorkshire
flag msg tools
mb
You clever robot.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.