15 Posts

Legendary: A Marvel Deck Building Game» Forums » General

Subject: New Core? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
ralph wiggum
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
My apologies if I missed it, but I did a search. I was searching CSI, looking to see if they had the divider cards, and I saw this:

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/201611

I remember a user making a homebrew version of this, but I don't remember an announcement.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
March 18th

It's been mentioned in the above thread. Seems there are a couple websites with it up for pre-order. We assume the announcement is supposed to come 3/18.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Douglas
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
I'm hoping it will be smooth interchangeable so you can use some heroes as villains and villains as heroes that would be great!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Phillips
United States
Arizona
flag msg tools
What the what!!!!!!!!!wow

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Fernandez
Philippines
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OH WOW! Auto buy!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
peter wright
msg tools
I'm worried can't see how its going to blend with the others. Captain america teaming up with red skull to beat captain america, that's just wrong
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jimmy theCritic
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/931679/new-title-would-y...

It's only taken them a year...and I am quite excited by this, if only so I can break out a full-on Civil War...because there's no way they could make this without being able to use it with Legendary, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Sexton
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It will be legendary compatible, but to what extent. That's seems to be the main concern.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert D. Spake
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
This sounds good, but I'm not sure I'll be able to put down the money for this and the future Legendary expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
aaron Haycraft

Louisville
Kentucky
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Honestly, this should be a big box expansion like Dark City.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt O
msg tools
Not sure how I feel about this. If I can simply mix it in with the current game then I'm in but I don't know how I feel about a completely separate game. I'd just prefer a new expansion like Dark City.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad B
United States
Anderson
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I posted this in the other thread, but I'll mention it here too. The problem I see with not making it a core set is keeping the theme.

The SHIELD starter cards for example. SHIELD Agents would not be helping villains recruit more villains. And the villains using the SHIELD HeliCarrier are their HQ.

The only cards I could see being compatible with both would be the wounds. Cause, villains take wounds just like heroes. And the Bystanders. You would just be "capturing" instead of "rescuing".

Master Strike and Scheme Twist sound too evil to be part of the "Head Honcho" (ugh, such a horrible term) deck.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A W
msg tools
mb
Given the villains theme, I'd guess that the agents and officers will be from H.A.M.M.E.R.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Reznor
msg tools
mb
Ranerdar wrote:

The SHIELD starter cards for example. SHIELD Agents would not be helping villains recruit more villains. And the villains using the SHIELD HeliCarrier are their HQ.

Maybe those agents got touched by the Loki Pokey stick like in the Avengers movie.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Felippe Manjavakon
msg tools
Hmm... Not sure about this...

I was really hoping for a new box with more henchmen and villan groups, but that´s not exactly what I´m expetc.

Maybe the game, for some people, it´s starting to be boring or repetitive, but I am wating for a big avengers box, with vision,scarlet witch, antman... And a Ultron mastermind...

And to finish all my bla bla bla, I not sure if I will be put so much effort to buy this new line

Sorry for the english
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.