Subject: Don't Drink and Park rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Frank McGirk
South Korea
Pohang
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Our second game of the night, and Andrea was 2/3 the way through her beer and giggling incessantly.

Even sober, Andrea, has a bit of a time following new games, so even a no-brainer like this required coaching and assistance in adjusting her parking meter.

Still, she did better than me. I drew nothing but feed the meter cards and ended up with 20 points in front of me, while Marty slipped past Mac hitting 200 slightly before Mac.

We did enjoy playing whammies on each other, whether it was to clear time off each other's meters or sicking officer Jones on one another, though most of the misfortune that befell us came from the random chance cards, which we quickly learned were just as apt to take away as to give.

Mac, of course, took a chance card every turn, even when he had a commanding lead.

Through beligerance and perseverance we got Andrea through the game, but it was bad. When people in the trailer start thinking that drinking maybe a bad thing, things are getting bad.

New house rule...no drinking for Andrea.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.