Popular Tags: canada [+] [View All]
Stephen Condran
Canada
Lawrencetown
Nova Scotia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello whoever is reading this.

I recently moved to St. John's to take a masters degree at MUN. I haven't been able to locate any gaming groups in the area. If you are running one and would like to have someone else join (and bring his collection of games) please PM me. If you would like to join a group I'm starting please leave a message here!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rod Batten
Canada
St. John's
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
designer
Death and the dice level all distinctions.
badge
And so it goes...
mbmbmbmbmb
If you're looking for gaming groups in the St. John's area I'd recommend posting to Usenet (or GoogleGroups -- whichever you prefer) in nf.local or similar local groups.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Austin King
Canada
Newfoundland
flag msg tools
Gathering since 1995
badge
!!!!Cube!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
You could also ask around at some of the gaming stores in the town. There is Timemasters (33 Kenmount road - next to the Wendy's), Sword n' Steele (266 Duckworth street), Downtown Comics (141 Duckworth Street), and Netherworld (I can't quite recall the location at the moment but here is their site (which is under construction) http://www.netherworldcollectibles.com/; but you can send Chris a message from the site if you need any info). Hope this helps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Outcast Gaming
Canada
flag msg tools
Hey,

We recently opened a store downtown on 116 Duckworth street called Outcast Gaming. We have a board game night starting at 6pm on Sunday. There have been great turn outs so far. We charge $5 per person and at the end of the night we draw for a board game. We have board games to supply but people have also been bringing their own games as well. If you are interested or have any further questions feel free to contact us at 5794138 or visit our website at outcastgaming.webs.com.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.