Subject: Session Report rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: B2O [+] ScottH [+] [View All]
BGG Admin
United States
Unspecified
Texas
flag msg tools
Buffalo- An Alex Randolph board game that has 9 Buffalo trying to cross the board squares. Trying to prevent this is an Indian hunter with his 4 hunting dogs. The buffalo can only move ahead one square at a time (like chess pawns). The Dogs can move in any direction as many spaces as are open (like a chess queen). The dogs can not `take'
a buffalo, but they can block them. The Indian hunter can move only 1 square at a time in any direction (like a chess king). The hunter can `take' any buffalo that he lands on, removing it from the board. The buffalo need to get just 1 buffalo across the board to win; the hunter has to prevent this to win. You can try balancing the game for different strength players by allowing the buffaloes to move 2 per
turn, or giving them less buffaloes to help the hunter side. I need some help, as I must have been distracted. I allowed Terry to waltz a buffalo right across the board. Good play Terry!
Score: Terry E. wins as Buffalo player.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.