Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Cockrell
United States
Sault Ste. Marie
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I am off to visit my brother, a figure in my life whom I credit the whole concept of getting me interested in playing board games and I decide I would like to play test the rules for this game in a quick run through with him. I would have to say that within seconds of playing he had the mechanics down like a pro, I was avidly impressed *considering in the past 4 years he has been playing the game of life with a brand new baby rather than playing board games... yea it was a bad pun* we have a few incidents where we hit a building... or if we would have kept going 2 or 3 lol and it turns out to be a jolly ole time. I would have to say that this game is going to be on or near the top of my most used games for two reasons:
1) All Hallows Eve is coming and it’s about witches so that makes it an instant favorite.
2) The basic game mechanics are easy enough that you can have your friends up and running in little as I would say 2 minutes and the game can become entertaining enough with the concepts of keep away and races. This game was built with intent to make it malleable for more than one player group... wither it be racers, wacky game lovers, or battle your friend’s gamers. This game delivers BUT remember its a light game so don’t expect to be running a Role Playing Game or a three hour invasion of Normandy on it lol its purely for pulling off the shelf and having fun with the kiddos. My brother has already asked me to find him a copy for him and his daughter *who aptly loves Ants in the Pants* and I am currently preparing to Demo this game at my upcoming Gaming convention. Two thumbs up, well created game!!!

zombie Jay
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.