Subject: Missing Tile Replacement - Lost Sheep Tile rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Z $
United States
Unspecified
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Sadly I seem to have lost one of my sheep tiles. This is quite a tragic event, and I have looked around and can't seem to find any replacements, even on ebay.

Does anybody know of a way to purchase a single sheep tile without having to purchase the entire expansion pack just to get one sheep tile?

Thanks for your help/ideas.
-kidneo

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nate Cannon
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
I came. I saw.
badge
I lost miserably.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mayfair used to sell parts for the game, including unpainted settlements, roads and cities. They may still sell them, but I could not find them on a cursory view of their web-site. You may try contacting them to see what you can get.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z $
United States
Unspecified
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Hmmm... thanks for that info. I'll check it out.

Anybody else know any details???

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Willson
United States
Frederick
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You're in need of on of the top right, correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Z $
United States
Unspecified
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
Yes indeed, the one on the top right is the piece I have lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Am I having fun yet?
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have had a heck of a time remembering where I found replacement parts for Catan. But I finally found it!!!

Go to mayfair.com. Go to the Catan section. Choose a game to view. On the page of the game's desciption, under the photo, you will find a menu. Choose "order parts". That will take you to a file that will sell you replacement roads, cities, settlements, ships, blank hex pieces, small ziplock baggies, etc.

Prices seem reasonable. I don't think you can get a direct replacement for your sheep tile, but you could buy a blank and mark it yourself by printing something off on your computer (scan a tile you have and print) or drawing on it (or let a kid do it, it will become priceless*).

(*When we got Trivial Pursuit, we recieved no yellow wedges. We replaced them with macaroni noodles in hopes of getting a set from the publisher. Well, we never did send for replacement parts and we continue to play with the noodles. Actually it has become a fun joke when we play the game, for when it is time to get the yellow wedge, we say, "This is for the noodle.")

I hope this helps you. - KathN sheep

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Hall
Australia
Brisbane
Queensland
flag msg tools
Bo Peep, is that you?

kathn wrote:
I don't think you can get a direct replacement for your sheep tile,

Actually, you can, but the option is hidden by the incredibly crappy design of the website. On the parts page, there's a scrollbar, and if you scroll to the far right, you'll see the option to buy the tiles with artwork.

However, you can't buy a single tile. You have to buy a set. A full set of tiles for the base game costs $15. You might be able to get away with buying a set of tiles from an expansion for slightly less, but you'd better check the components list before trying that. (You can probably find that info under the relevant entry here on BGG.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.