Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steven Dennis
United States
Mandeville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just wanted to get official clarification on something. The description here on BGG says the expansion uses "teams based on the 2005-2006 season".

Does that mean that the New Orleans card for my
Saints
is based upon the 3-13 Saints and I'll have to wait a year to get the NFC South Champion Saints?

Steven

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Maxwell
United States
Arvada
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Considering the 2006 expansion was released before the Saints won the NFC South, I believe so.

I got it for my 13-3 Seahawks, back before the offensive unit turned into the cast for the next episode of Grey's Anatomy...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Dennis
United States
Mandeville
Louisiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JasonRMax wrote:
I got it for my 13-3 Seahawks...

I really wish we could have had you guys down in New Orleans instead of having to go into Chicago and lay a stinker in the championship game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Landes
United States
Hillsboro
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You think it's easy watching a team you should have beaten playing in the Super Bowl? I'm rooting for Indy not because of Peyton, but because the Bears shouldn't be there.

I'll at least remember one thing about this season. I was at the Sea/Dal playoff game.

And the fact that we won the division with a QB with a torn labrum, two broken fingers, and a bad knee.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Smith
United States
Walnut Creek
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
DrChek wrote:
Just wanted to get official clarification on something. The description here on BGG says the expansion uses "teams based on the 2005-2006 season".

Does that mean that the New Orleans card for my
Saints
is based upon the 3-13 Saints and I'll have to wait a year to get the NFC South Champion Saints?

Steven

Short answer is yes, you'll have to wait for your Saints card--though not quite a year. We plan to release what we'll call the 2007 Expansion Game Booster later this year (summer).

Our current manufacturer of the Expansion Game Boosters has things ironed out now, so there shouldn't be as long of a delay this coming year.

All the best,

Erik Smith
On The Line Game Company
The Makers of Pizza Box Football
www.PizzaBoxFootball.com
Our 2006 Expansion is Now Available!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Jullie
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Basilius wrote:
I'm rooting for Indy not because of Peyton, but because the Bears shouldn't be there.

Your right, the Bears only had the best record in the NFC, completely dominated the best offensive team in the NFC, and beat 2 playoff teams back to back in the meadowlands late in the season.

I'm really not sure what arguement there is to justify the statement "the Bears shouldn't be there."

EDIT: Sorry for being off topic. I'm looking forward to the next expansion also.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Heberer
United States
Redmond
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
The Bears were very sad in their performance against the Colts. It turned the last half of the Super Bowl into a conversation party, and I couldn't really watch the Bears suck anymore, it made me worried that suicide was on the horizon for someone, maybe the quarterback.

The Seahawk/Bears game was very interesting. Seattle took it into overtime at the Bears home stadium. We didn't win, but I felt that the Seahawks at least represented. Now the Dallas game, I felt we got lucky. Oh so lucky. There was a game that ruined careers. After the game I saw a friend who is also a big Seahawks fan. Asking if he had seen the game, the only thing he could say was "That was some ****." And it was.

I guess the point of my rambling is that I thought the Saints (used to be a big fan) could have been great. I would have loved to see the matchup against the colts. They choked earlier than the Bears though, so....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.