Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: asljr_rsp [+] [View All]
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

If I can manage to get my hands on a copy of FKaC and then there is the complete soft map set on preorder at MMP, can I get away without WoA. I know I would be missing the overlays from WoA. Are they downloadable maybe? What about the desert rules. They're not in the 2nd ed. rulebook, right? What else is in WoA? Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill the Pill
United States
Oneonta
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't answer your questions directly, but I read somewhere that something akin to an Action Pack (#4?) would have the bits FKaC misses from WoA, and would be available in the future. But it might be a while, however, looking a the number of Preorders.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Thompson
United States
Homewood
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
WoA has the rules for North Africa (aka desert rules). FKaC does not.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jay Richardson
United States
Lindsborg
Kansas
flag msg tools
mb
In addition to the desert rules (Chapter F), four desert boards, and many overlays, WoA also contains counters specific to the desert theater: vehicle dust, sangars, etc.

As a core module, WoA will be reprinted at some point, but getting the Japanese module back into print is a much higher priority (there's much more demand for it), so it might be a really long wait for a WoA reprint.

Looking for a copy of WoA on eBay might be your only option, although you could try to find a player who has purchased FKaC and no longer wants his copy of WoA...

http://www.xtreme-gamer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=92

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jay;

Thanks for the link.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.