7 Posts

Vast: The Crystal Caverns» Forums » General

Subject: Making a PnP set, help with custom dice faces rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tobias Oat
msg tools
mbmb
I've been meaning to craft one set of Vast since January but have been waiting for the PnP files to get 'finalized'. I'm using the 160505, 160509 files from Google Drive via the Kickstarter page.

I have been reading the rules and planning the crafting process, but I can't find the 'converter' for the Dragon Die and the Thief's action die.

Can someone with the dice help me?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diederik
Belgium
Brasschaat
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It isn't going to take too long until the game arrives, so I do not think it is the perfect time to start putting effort in a PnP edition

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Parkin
United States
Stow
Ohio
flag msg tools
You got drama all over my meeples!
badge
MIND. BLOWN.
mbmbmbmbmb
Diederik wrote:
It isn't going to take too long until the game arrives, so I do not think it is the perfect time to start putting effort in a PnP edition

Maybe he didn't back or pre-order the game, so he's waiting for nothing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diederik
Belgium
Brasschaat
Antwerp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Annowme wrote:
Diederik wrote:

Maybe he didn't back or pre-order the game, so he's waiting for nothing.

Could be. Anyhow, if the Kickstarter is almost going to be delivered, I'm pretty sure it is going to hit retail not very soon after. I'm not saying he cannot make the PnP, I'm only advising him to not make the effort (because I know it can be a pain to make a pretty PnP) since the game is almost out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle
United States
Up Nort' Der
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
High Frontier PBF #17 - Failing spaceward!
badge
We must move forward, not backward, upward, not forward, and always twirling, twirling, twirling towards freedom!
mbmbmbmbmb
LotusCutter wrote:
I've been meaning to craft one set of Vast since January but have been waiting for the PnP files to get 'finalized'. I'm using the 160505, 160509 files from Google Drive via the Kickstarter page.

I have been reading the rules and planning the crafting process, but I can't find the 'converter' for the Dragon Die and the Thief's action die.

Can someone with the dice help me?
Looks like the Dragon die is missing from the most recent PNP file. You can find it on the very last page of this older copy of the tile set file. If you have any older copies of the files it should be those too, and the faces have never changed.

The Thief's die is a standard d6.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobias Oat
msg tools
mbmb
Woelf wrote:
Looks like the Dragon die is missing from the most recent PNP file. You can find it on the very last page of this older copy of the tile set file. If you have any older copies of the files it should be those too, and the faces have never changed.

The Thief's die is a standard d6.

Thanks! You're awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick Leder
United States
Saint Paul
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Oops yeah that will happen.

I will make sure it gets put in there. Sorry I was too busy the last couple of days coordinating the US shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.