Berlin
flag msg tools
Shades Of Boardgaming
mbmbmbmbmb
sipio wrote:
It should be available on the BerlinCon,
maybe someone have a chance to play?

Hi Piotr

One or two people surely did. Have you looked into the video taken at Berlin Con? Which questions do you have? Maybe I can answer them as I did play an earlier prototype too.

Cheers
Peat

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All the info you can give, please! Playtime, fun factor, components included, rules, overview of your playthrough, weight, etc!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeremy Mease
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sipio wrote:
It should be available on the BerlinCon,
maybe someone have a chance to play?

https://boardgamegeek.com/video/105036/cottage-garden/cottag...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Guillaume B
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I didn't understand anything in the video, but I did see a die, which does not make me happy. I like games where randomness if absent, or very much minimized (in Patchworks, for example, it's ok. Sure there is the randomness of how the pieces will fall in the circle, but from there, everything is set).

I'm hoping the die in this game doesn't play a major role.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Qfwfq Piovasco di Rondò
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
GameSnake wrote:
I didn't understand anything in the video, but I did see a die, which does not make me happy. I like games where randomness if absent, or very much minimized (in Patchworks, for example, it's ok. Sure there is the randomness of how the pieces will fall in the circle, but from there, everything is set).

I'm hoping the die in this game doesn't play a major role.

wi1ky wrote:
Game is for 1-4 players, there is an expansion in development for 5-6 players. You are building a garden, the art is a place holder, the R and G on the player board are for Rot (red) and Grün (green) pieces that are victory points. The dice is the gardener and where he is placed the active player can take any piece from that column, when there are 3 free spaces in a column the wheelbarrow moves and the next 3 pieces from the row are placed on the 3 free places on the board, the number on the dice shows which round the game is in, the dice (gardener) moves around the board and each time the dice completes a round of the board it turns to 1 higher value, when it reaches 6 it starts the scoring phase, each player has 2 gardens to work on, when you complete one, you change it with the spare that is in the middle, the green points (stones) are worth 2 points and the red (stones) are 1 point each, instead of taking 1 puzzle piece you can take a red or green stone (the puzzle pieces cannot overlap the stones), game should take about 1 hour and is a family game. This week or next the game will go to the printers and will be available to buy at Essen.

German is not my first language so if there are any mistakes, they are mine

Also I wrote the above while listening to the video so you can kind of read and watch

Also I hope that Hunter & Cron do not mind my attempted translation

Don't worry, the dice is used to keep track of what turn it is.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.