Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Finally a protest from the nutters that I can get behind (pun intended).

I am grateful they weeded out the uglier feminists and thank god they didn't get Elizabeth Warren to participate.

Still a bit confused on this. to protest a candidate for president that they hate for his poor treatment of women, this guy told women to strip naked, pose and he took pictures of them?

That's some mighty fine progressive logic right there.

Quote:
Cleveland (AFP) - More than a hundred women stripped and posed naked with mirrors in Cleveland, answering a photographer's call to blend art with politics and portray Donald Trump as unfit for the White House.

They gathered on the eve of the Republican National Convention, where the brash New York billionaire will be anointed the party's nominee for president after winning a raucous primary race despite alarm from the party establishment and the country at large about his divisiveness.

"He is a loser," photographer Spencer Tunick told AFP after the sunrise shoot in which 130 women took part. One hundred of them will be featured in the picture to be unveiled shortly before the November 8 election.

The installation took place on private property in sight of the arena where the convention kicks off on Monday, the focus of multiple groups of protesters expected to take to the streets this week.

The owner gave permission, said Tunick, and so while public nudity in Cleveland is illegal, it was not possible for police to intervene.

Entitled "Everything She Says Means Everything," the photo art featured women of all shapes, colors and sizes participated, holding up mirrors toward the arena.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/100-nude-women-pose-cleveland-ref...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
It's all about the thumbs or in this case palms and fingers too.thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Finally a protest from the nutters that I can get behind (pun intended).

I am grateful they weeded out the uglier feminists and thank god they didn't get Elizabeth Warren to participate.

Still a bit confused on this. to protest a candidate for president that they hate for his poor treatment of women, this guy told women to strip naked, pose and he took pictures of them?

Quote:
Cleveland (AFP) - More than a hundred women stripped and posed naked with mirrors in Cleveland, answering a photographer's call to blend art with politics and portray Donald Trump as unfit for the White House.

They gathered on the eve of the Republican National Convention, where the brash New York billionaire will be anointed the party's nominee for president after winning a raucous primary race despite alarm from the party establishment and the country at large about his divisiveness.

"He is a loser," photographer Spencer Tunick told AFP after the sunrise shoot in which 130 women took part. One hundred of them will be featured in the picture to be unveiled shortly before the November 8 election.

The installation took place on private property in sight of the arena where the convention kicks off on Monday, the focus of multiple groups of protesters expected to take to the streets this week.

The owner gave permission, said Tunick, and so while public nudity in Cleveland is illegal, it was not possible for police to intervene.

Entitled "Everything She Says Means Everything," the photo art featured women of all shapes, colors and sizes participated, holding up mirrors toward the arena.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/100-nude-women-pose-cleveland-ref...
Well it got you to go

"Look NACKED! ohhhh"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:

Yeah, I agree, I hate when PETA pulls this crap too. I get the "there is no such thing as bad press" angle to attract eyes to the cause, but I think it cheapens the message and confuses the positions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hyper Bolus
msg tools
jeremycobert wrote:

10, 3, 3

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
hyperbolus wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

10, 3, 3

I wonder what they would give you?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:
10, 3, 3
A restraining order
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Koldfoot wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

10, 3, 3

A 10 for sophistication and charm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Based upon my poor understanding of history, science, and ethics...
United States
North Pole
Alaska
flag msg tools
TheChin! wrote:
Koldfoot wrote:
hyperbolus wrote:
10, 3, 3
A restraining order

Well. I guess you, of all people, could forgive a song.

Written by Shel Silverstein FWIW

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Is this a great country or what?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
I go with what.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:

Indeed. <insert generic sexist male comment/joke I'll regret later here>.

That's an odd tatoo. Some kind of a bird at the top, and some kind of skull with a triangle on the forehead at the bottom.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Protestors Reflect on their Opposition to Trump!

Actresses auditioning for next Wonder Woman film line up.

Protestors use nudity to Trump Trump!

Protestors ..ah. what was I saying. It's so hard ... to concentrate.

Quirky tattoo lady mirrors friends actions!

P.S. as far as "types" go, the middle female is my type except too young for 3 more years. My type apparently turns primarily on the face I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

Protestors Reflect on their Opposition to Trump!

Actresses auditioning for next Wonder Woman film line up.

Protestors use nudity to Trump Trump!

Protestors ..ah. what was I saying. It's so hard ... to concentrate.

Quirky tattoo lady mirrors friends actions!

Everything is shiny.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chad Ellis
United States
Brookline
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
How do you tell the guy who's a 3 or less?

hyperbolus wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

10, 3, 3

His first reaction to women who are out of his league is to rate them, usually in the "wouldn't want them if I could have them" category.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
P.S. as far as "types" go, the middle female is my type except too young for 3 more years. My type apparently turns primarily on the face I guess.

This is not a game of marry, kill ,fuck.

Ironically if it was, my order from left to right.

The girl on the right has the nutty aggressive tattoo's that scream of issues. Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Now, if you would have said "a 100 women dressed modestly and were kind and undemanding in Cleveland"...

then I would have been shocked. SHOCKED I tell ya!!

Nude women come a dime a dozen these days.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

The girl on the right has the nutty aggressive tattoo's that scream of issues. Crazy in the head, crazy in the bed.

Much as I dislike tattoos they are nothign of the kind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

Sure they are. Aggressive tat's on women are usually a way for the broken wings to signal their nuttiness. You dont see a lot of female doctors or engineers with full sleeves.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

It may only mean she likes tattoos. I have an otherwise very vanilla friend who just likes piercings and gets them to celebrate things. So she has 13 piercings I'm aware of. Even tempered sweet girl. Now happily married. Religious too.

High odds doesn't mean this girl couldn't just be an accountant who really likes tattoo's tho. Would need to know more.

BUT, that being said, I agree that the odds of the tattoos indicating a person with issues or being in a tattoo subculture (like strippers, biker gangs, fetish, etc.) is probably high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
slatersteven wrote:

Sure they are. Aggressive tat's on women are usually a way for the broken wings to signal their nuttiness. You dont see a lot of female doctors or engineers with full sleeves.
https://www.tattoodo.com/a/2015/10/ten-things-women-with-tat...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
R. Frazier
United States
West Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
A man learns little by little in battle. Take this battle experience and become a man who can’t be beaten
badge
This flag says we will fight until only our bones are left.
mbmbmbmbmb
being naked is a good way to get attention but I'm not sure it makes anyone take your position more seriously.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:

Yawn.

No girl has ever improved her looks with a gaudy mural injected under her skin or a piece of metal dangling from her face. There’s no man on Earth who has ever thought about his girlfriend or wife, “Man, you know what would make her even sexier? A shit ton of ink on her arms or nose ring in her septum.”

It's the same thing with women and their obsession over fingernails. Guys dont give a shit about crazy fingernail art.

The only good thing about tattoos and piercings is that they signal which girls you can bang with minimal effort.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
Tattoos have become so common place among the yoots these days that if you want to stand out DON'T get one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
kind of a bird at the top, and some kind of skull with a triangle on the forehead at the bottom.

It's a raven on a skull with an alchemical symbol.

Someone she looked up to as intelligent, possibly her father, died at sea.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.