6 Posts

Raiders of the North Sea» Forums » General

Subject: U.K. availability? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, I'm looking to buy this game, have I missed it or has it not been released in the U.K. as yet? thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marty McFly
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is my understanding that this is not in retail distribution and can only be purchased via the Garphill Games website. That is how I purchased it. However, it looks like it's out of stock at this time. A second printing is scheduled for release at the same time as Explorers of the North Sea.

I thought I read somewhere (a Kickstarter comment, perhaps) that the North Sea series of games would be released for retail distribution in the near future, but I could be wrong on that.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The North Sea trilogy is getting North American distribution this year. The best way to get it in the UK is direct from www.garphill.com - this will be available in a couple months. Shipping is domestic, so won't cost you an arm and a leg. Alternatively, you can pre-order it at http://postks.tictail.com
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Maiello
Denmark
Copenhagen
Denmark
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shem84 wrote:
The North Sea trilogy is getting North American distribution this year. The best way to get it in the UK is direct from www.garphill.com - this will be available in a couple months. Shipping is domestic, so won't cost you an arm and a leg. Alternatively, you can pre-order it at http://postks.tictail.com

Been on the garphill website. Shipping to Denmark shows as 70.00 NZD and it reads: "shipping from New Zealand". Is that correct? I would have thought that I could have it shipped to Denmark from UK at a reasonable price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shem Phillips
New Zealand
Waikanae
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Is that for the entire trilogy? The games would ship from UK. It might just be saying NZ since I am based in NZ.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Halliday
United Kingdom
Herts.
flag msg tools
XPgeddon: 8 April 2014
badge
Please note I am no longer very active on BGG.
mbmbmbmbmb
Nextsaturday wrote:

Been on the garphill website. Shipping to Denmark shows as 70.00 NZD and it reads: "shipping from New Zealand". Is that correct? I would have thought that I could have it shipped to Denmark from UK at a reasonable price.

Just been on to the website - there's a pop-up that appears at the bottom of the page asking you to confirm your location. NZ is the default unless you do this, which might explain your "shipping from" advisory. The cart also shows the cost first in $NZ before you go to checkout where, in my case, it changes to GBP47 inclusive of shipping.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.