Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Noakes
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello!

Just received what I think is a copy of the 5th printing (mainly because previous printings sold out so quickly). Nothing on the box indicated edition/printing, but the rule book has on the inside cover "3rd Printing with some modifications."

What are the "modifications"? Is it the player aids with Milestones and Career Paths on them? Anything else? Just curious.

Cheers,
Michael
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeroen Doumen
Netherlands
Eindhoven
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Click to see this player's page
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Weloi Avala wrote:
Is it the player aids with Milestones and Career Paths on them? Anything else? Just curious.

Just this - nothing was changed in the 5th (or 4th) printing.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Noakes
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Cheers! I'm really impressed how quickly the 5th printing appeared in stores--after the 4th disappeared to preorders, I wasn't sure if I'd be able to get a copy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Ross
Canada
Edmonton
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just curious - when did you order your game? I ordered mine in early June and was hoping to make the fifth edition, but I haven't heard anything about shipping.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasta Batman
United States
Tustin
California
flag msg tools
mbmb
mdross1 wrote:
Just curious - when did you order your game? I ordered mine in early June and was hoping to make the fifth edition, but I haven't heard anything about shipping.

I'm waiting too, order placed in April. I don't think they send notifications, but I'm encouraged by this from splottershop.com:
Quote:
IN STOCK NOW!
Food Chain Magnate is our 2015 release. The 5th print run is in stock right now. We have shipped all individual orders-- note that it will take some time for them to reach you if you live faraway (such as in the US).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Noakes
United Kingdom
Redhill
Surrey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had the fifth edition on email notification at Boardgameguru.co.uk. As soon as I received the email--I was lucky, I checked at just the right time--I placed the order. It sold out pretty quickly...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.