Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kevin Rutherford
United States
Perrysburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am totally confused on the scoring of the three connected battlegrounds. So here is an example. Please score it for me.

Atlantic Battleground: 5 US 2 Soviet
Cuba Political: 2 US 0 Soviet
Cuba Military: 0 US 1 Soviet

Atlantic Agenda Card revealed.

And as a side note, same as above plus Cuba Military Agenda Card is also revealed.

Please detail the Prestige scored.

Thanks,
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ron A
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For the Atlantic and 2 Cuban battlegrounds, Prestige = Difference in cubes in chosen battleground + X, where X is number of connected battlegrounds also dominated.

So example 1:

Agenda is Atlantic, so examine that first.

Difference in cubes for Atlantic is US 5-2 Soviet = 3 US Prestige AND +1 for Cuba (Political) also dominated

for a total of +4 US

Example 2

Agenda is Cuba (Military), so look at that first.

1 Soviet - 0 US = 1 Soviet but Soviets do not dominate either of the connected battlegrounds, so no extra points; total +1 Prestige to USSR.

For the CONNECTED (ie not chosen) battlegrounds, it doesn't matter what the difference in cubes is, you can only gain +1 for each, and only if you also dominate the chosen (ie displayed on Agenda card) battleground.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Rutherford
United States
Perrysburg
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks so much for the quick answer. I now understand. Some geek gold has been sent your way.

Thanks again,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.