GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 131.4

7,719 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
48.6% of Goal | left

Support:

J.D. Hall
msg tools
They oughtta hang the guy....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/19/watchdog-huds-cas...

Had to use government transportation and funding to campaign for the Hill. Yes, children, America is lost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well fine him anyway.

I mean if the hung every candidate who broke election rules a number of people may soon be swinging.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
I should have colored my comments in sarcasm font. It's a giant waste of time and not worthy of wasted ink -- except on Fox News.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Seguin
United States
Cleveland
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
remorseless1 wrote:
They oughtta hang the guy....

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/19/watchdog-huds-cas...

Had to use government transportation and funding to campaign for the Hill. Yes, children, America is lost.

It isn't really that big of a deal, especially since Castro admitted that what he did was wrong, but thought he was doing it correctly when he did it. No harm, no foul. I like the rule (no political campaigning while an employee of the executive branch of the federal government), but sometimes the rules are applied weirdly (not incorrectly, just weirdly).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
LOL! He's a Democrat so the law doesn't apply to him!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
LOL! He's a Democrat so the law doesn't apply to him!

Drew when a Republican does something wrong: "Don't be fooled, the real difference is between the people and the privileged political class."

Drew when a Democrat does something wrong: "LOL Democrats!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.