47.2% of Goal | left

Support:

Dan Gillette
United States
New Richmond
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Specifically, I'm looking for tuck boxes for all of the different sets of the adventure deck. My friend just dove head first into this and we're looking for a good method of storing and sorting all of the cards.

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Danwarr
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I personally use the Broken Token insert in 3 different Core Set boxes, though at this point the weight of the cards is beginning to cause at least one of the boxes to break. So, I've begun moving each of the cycles into individual storage boxes like these. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00CB5BYMU/ref=oh_aui_deta...

If you find something more effective, please post here or let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
I use BCW 400 boxes (for the encounter sets, each box holds a deluxe expansion and corresponding cycle) and the core box for my player cards (everything sleeved and boxed through The Ring Maker)

For a quick game out I use an UltraPro Pro Dual Deck Box (120) which holds a quest or 2 and my player deck. For longer trips I take one with 2 player decks (play one hand solo, allows variety) with small sideboards, and the BCW box for the cycle I want to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Gillette
United States
New Richmond
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I guess I should clarify. He has a quiver case to hold the cards, we're just looking for some tuck boxes to sort and store the cards inside of the quiver case.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Patrick
United States
Saint Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
Btȝ patrem nrum, Benedictum
mbmbmbmbmb
The Fallen wrote:
I guess I should clarify. He has a quiver case to hold the cards, we're just looking for some tuck boxes to sort and store the cards inside of the quiver case.

I don't think anyone has put the time into that sort of project.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.