5 Posts

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Podcasts & Blogs

Subject: Meeples Anonymous: A new podcast for new gamers. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ross Gilchrist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi! We are Meeples Anonymous, a group of Scottish friends who are beginning their journey into board gaming. We thought it would be fun to chronicle our journey into the hobby by making a weekly podcast and later (but soon) youtube videos. Come listen to us butcher names of games and designers, highlight our inexperience in the hobby and make jokes at each other's expense.

The content is for adults only. If swearing or bad language offends you, please do not listen.

Otherwise, we would greatly appreciate you coming along on our journey into the hobby. So far, in our first eight episodes we have tried to create a primer on board games for the uninitiated, hopefully experienced players in the hobby can enjoy it also.

Be gentle, we're newbies!

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/meeples-anonymous-podcas...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bill Wallace
United Kingdom
Northampton
Northants.
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I don't have iTunes nor do I intend to install it on my PC. Is there an alternative method of downloading the content for listening offline?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Hill
United Kingdom
Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll try and give this a listen. You should get a podcast or guild page on BGG too. It would make it easier for people to follow/subscribe etc

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Gilchrist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Sorry for the very, very late reply. You can listen on soundcloud, and most other podcast aggregate apps.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Gilchrist
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks for the suggestion, we've only just got round to doing this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.