$18.00
GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 68.93

4,798 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
30.2% of Goal | 28 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
5 
 Thumb up
 Hide
2 Posts

13 Minutes: The Cuban Missile Crisis» Forums » General

Subject: WWWWW rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ron A
United States
Coronado
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seeing as how there is a game page but almost no info on this game beyond the description, I thought I'd toss out a few questions:

1) When will this game be released?

2) What/Where (HOW) will this game be released? Is it PnP or full on published, and will there be a KS campaign, or just released into the public?


I see that there is a deck of cards and some amount of cubes in this game.

Please, PLEASE make this game as portable as possible. The smaller the overall box the better. I want it to fit into a pants or jacket pocket. If the box for 13M increases in size to even as much as 5x7 inches/13x18cm I may as well just bring 13 Days: The Cuban Missile Crisis with me.

I want to play it on a plane, train or tram, and/or standing/sitting in a line somewhere, or at a cafe table that also has plates/food on it-- 13 Days is too big for any of that.

Think teeny, tiny footprint-- both for transporting and playing.
5 
 Thumb up
0.13
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Skjold Pedersen
Denmark
Copenhagen
flag msg tools
designer
mb
SBGrad wrote:
1) When will this game be released?

Soon if everything works out. I really cannot say more at this point.

SBGrad wrote:
2) What/Where (HOW) will this game be released? Is it PnP or full on published, and will there be a KS campaign, or just released into the public?

From what I have heard a normal release. No KS.

SBGrad wrote:
I see that there is a deck of cards and some amount of cubes in this game.

Please, PLEASE make this game as portable as possible. The smaller the overall box the better. I want it to fit into a pants or jacket pocket. If the box for 13M increases in size to even as much as 5x7 inches/13x18cm I may as well just bring 13 Days: The Cuban Missile Crisis with me.

Tuck box of some kind I believe.

SBGrad wrote:
I want to play it on a plane, train or tram, and/or standing/sitting in a line somewhere, or at a cafe table that also has plates/food on it-- 13 Days is too big for any of that.

Think teeny, tiny footprint-- both for transporting and playing.

I want to as well. The footprint is 11 cards on the table when the game ends (only 1 at the beginning).

Take my answers with a grain of salt, though. I am only the designer and plans may change.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.