Hide
4 Posts

Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Lieutenant Pack Reprints rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kallan Greybe
msg tools
At the moment I'm waiting on a pre-order of some lieutenant packs, but the order is being held up while they wait for the Splig lieutenant pack.

Does anyone know what's happening with the reprints? Fantasy Flight's update tracker doesn't show any of them in the queue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe Rickard
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Most likely the place you ordered from is out of Splip lieutenant packs. I just got one in the mail along with the other 5 base game Lts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
thiago k
msg tools
Some of the lieutenants packs have high demand from the last reprint (splig is the most wanted, it was out of print for more than a year. They are disappearing in a matter of days and the stores need some time to restock.

But the lieutenants are not out of print, "yet".

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kallan Greybe
msg tools
The whole thing was a preorder ahead of the reprint. The issue is that everything *except* Splig has already arrived at the store, but if there's extra demand on the Splig pack, there's a chance it's already sold out again. I'll email the store and see if they can split the orders so I don't have to wait on another reprint to get the rest and then treat Splig as a pleasant surprise when he eventually comes through.

Thanks guys!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.