6 Posts

Vampire Hunters» Forums » General

Subject: Vampire Hunters - launched and Funded! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tracey At DGG
msg tools
mb

Dark Gate Gamesis pleased to announce the launch of their Kickstarter campaign for Vampire Hunters.

The Night is returning, a malevolent force spreading through the empty and unwatched backwaters of the globe. The Elders are reviving the Night creatures and Vampires are adding victims to the body count … or to their ranks.

Can The Order regain its former strength and push back the tide of evil?

Take on the role of a newly recruited Vampire Hunter. Thrown into the Vampire den with a small band of comrades, you use stakes, crossbows and holy water to destroy the creatures of the Night. Craft makeshift weapons on the fly for more destructive power! Tear down window coverings to burn Vampires with Sunlight! Drag screaming Vampires outside the den with the Extractor! Team up to make combination attacks! Stay focused on your mission to power special abilities!

Vampire Hunters is a fully co-operative, highly thematic, miniatures-based board game for 1-4 players. A second game mode and optional rules can be combined to enhance and customize your experience! Play standalone games or follow the full campaign, upgrade your weapons, equipment and special skills as you advance in the Order. Play competitively to rate your skills and become the best Hunter. You can even play on as a Vampire, if your Hunter gets turned. Make Vampire Hunters the perfect game for your tabletop group.

Vampire Hunters will feature highly detailed plastic miniatures, beautiful double-sided map tiles, 300 tokens, cards and dice, as well as full color scenario and rule books.

Visit us on Kickstarter, our BGG page, Facebook and Twitter for more information about Vampire Hunters.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You guys had way too few EB pledges available.

Very cool looking game. Looking forward to seeing what the KS project brings us.

Who is doing your figure sculpting and casting?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony At DGG
msg tools
Alexei Popovici has done all the sculpts so far.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jake Rose
United States
Linden
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Tony at DGgames US wrote:
Alexei Popovici has done all the sculpts so far.

Who is doing the casting? What will the material be?

Thanks!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thaddeus MacTaggart
Netherlands
Amsterdam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was on holiday and missed the early bird (like I had in the 1st KS) cry

Wel .. perhaps it a sign from above that I shouldn't back this time ..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
You may call me
Canada
Burlington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Teowulff wrote:
I was on holiday and missed the early bird (like I had in the 1st KS) cry

Wel .. perhaps it a sign from above that I shouldn't back this time ..

I think you'll regret it... whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.