Subject: 2 Players rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
I'm really liking the looks of this game. Can't wait for the rule book and the how to play videos. Bonus is it looks like a game my wife could really like.

As I usually have only my wife to play with, does anyone know if this will be a good 2 player game?

Maybe the designer can chime in? By the way, my sincere condolences for the loss of your sister.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
<crickets>
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
H.M. Woggle-Bug, T.E.
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
<frogs>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
FPV
United States
California
flag msg tools
mb
<scary, distant wolf howls>

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex
United States
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
<cicadas> - here in the south
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hi Fred!

Thanks for your kindness....

And, I appreciate the community chiming in too, haha....I can take a hint! All those crickets were deafening!

First, I apologize for not monitoring these boards more closely. I promise to do better.....starting now.

Regarding how it plays with two players....

Here's a full quote from gamer Tim Maylander:

Hi all - I've been playing some two player games of Feudum recently. I was hesitant to do it because a lot of what I enjoy about this game is how different players interact with each other and the board. I was afraid with only two players, some of the fun would be lost. I couldn't have been more wrong. Playing with two players may be even more fun (and challenging) than playing with a group! It opens up the board and allows you to try different strategies, yet still maintains the feel and charm of the game. I've played with 2, 3, 4 and 5 players, and after playing Feudum more than 10 times I've enjoyed every game I've played. I can't wait to try a new plan of attack the next time I get in on a game!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
H.M. Woggle-Bug, T.E..... This is funny.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
<cicadas> Considering it took me 17 years to respond...this actually makes sense... Sorry. Won't happen again.

mark

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Rollings
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Mark,

Your game looks great and I was wondering if you can comment on the 2-player duration. Is 80 minutes pretty accurate, or does it go lower for experienced players?

Congrats on the success of your Kickstarter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mark swanson
United States
Columbia
mo
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
Hello Jonathan,

The fastest I've playe it was 1 hour 17 minutes with 3 players. 77 minutes. Im not the fastest player, so... that should give you an idea. So, it definitely could go lower with two. My low-end estimate is a fair assessment.

rollingsj wrote:
Hi Mark,

Your game looks great and I was wondering if you can comment on the 2-player duration. Is 80 minutes pretty accurate, or does it go lower for experienced players?

Congrats on the success of your Kickstarter!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Rollings
United States
Westerville
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Mark!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.