5 Posts

Burano» Forums » Rules

Subject: Fishing dock colour matching rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephane Lebeau
Canada
flag msg tools
I moved my fishing boat to Island 'B', which has two pink dock tokens, and a yellow dock token, on it.

On my wheel, I have only a single pink arrow uncovered in the 10, 11, and 12 spaces.

Do I get to draw 1 fish card (I have only 1 uncovered pink arrow), or 2 fish cards (as there are 2 pink dock tokens)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Mazzone
United States
Maspeth
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am wondering the same thing. My guess tho is only 1 per color, so having 2 or 3 the same does not net you more fish (since your matching tile color, not tile quantity)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephane Lebeau
Canada
flag msg tools
Xhawk wrote:
I am wondering the same thing. My guess tho is only 1 per color, so having 2 or 3 the same does not net you more fish (since your matching tile color, not tile quantity)

Yeah, that's how we played it, even though I really wanted that second fish!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Roberts
United Kingdom
Burton On Trent
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Sysop of "Big Bang Burger Bar" Forum (www.bigbangburgerbar.co.uk)
badge
Organiser of "Raiders of the Game Cupboard" (www.raidersofthegamecupboard.co.uk)
mbmbmbmbmb
thegamesteacher wrote:
I moved my fishing boat to Island 'B', which has two pink dock tokens, and a yellow dock token, on it.

On my wheel, I have only a single pink arrow uncovered in the 10, 11, and 12 spaces.

Do I get to draw 1 fish card (I have only 1 uncovered pink arrow), or 2 fish cards (as there are 2 pink dock tokens)?

To match the Dock tokens you need the same amount of coloured arrows on your wheel (highlighted by the red arrows). So in your case you would have needed 2xPink and 1xYellow in order to take the full 3 cards, as you matched only 1xpink you get 1xcard

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Dunn
United States
New York
New York
flag msg tools
"...to excel above the common rate, in frivolous things, is nothing graceful in a man of quality and honor." - Michel de Montaigne
badge
Let's just play everything always.
mbmbmbmbmb
Similar question, when you have one of the house cards that gives you a color bonus for placing roofs of specific colors, and that bonus is white/pink, do you get 10 points for placing a roof that has 2 white sides or 2 pink sides, or do you only get the full 10 if you place a white + pink roof?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.