Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am curious as to whether anyone has reprinted the Zombicide character cards so they can fit into the BP dashboards. The dashboards are an inspired idea; and, I would love to use them to play original Zombicide.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Someone did create them and posted the files on BGG, but CMON asked to have the files taken down.

I'm afraid you'll either have to wait till their released officially (if at all) or create them yourself.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Also known as
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There are some around, you just have to look closely (like here).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
L VonMeister
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Or eBay:
http://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?type=4&cam...gf4cAAOSwZ1BXdXgU
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Johnson
United States
Germantown
Tennessee
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Awesome -thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zombie Fifty-Seven
msg tools
designer
mbmbmb
VonMeister wrote:

The GOOD NEWS, is that is not the compelte set - it is missing loads. I make it a total of 258 cards that includes both normal, zombie and ultimate versions of the official characters including all expansions and guest boxes.

...it does completely take the piss tho, even tho I was asked to take them down by CMON / GG ( which I did ), somebody chooses to sell a fan made product for profit on eBay.

This might have just ended anything I ever release again to the public for this game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick S
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
zombie57 wrote:

This might have just ended anything I ever release again to the public for this game.

In my opinion, You shouldn't stop doing cool things and sharing them with people that appreciate those things just because someone else decided to be a thieving a**hole and is ripping off GG, CMON, and you.

(If they were selling my work, I would report it to eBay, especially if I was asked to stop sharing that work)

Life's not fair, bad people are all around.
I still choose to be a good person because there are other good people, and they need my support as much as I need theirs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Curtis
United States
Prospect Park
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It stated on the Auction that they are Double Sided... But still not cool to do that....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.