GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters: 47.11
22.4% of Goal | 30 Days Left
This propped out from one of our Snake Oil sessions. Someone was clearly not happy with their cards and having difficulty creating a product. So he started his pitch and what this product could do to the customer then he drew 2 cards on the draw pile and revealed it. After that round, we decided to do a blind variant which turns out more fun than the normal game. Try it and it would be much more enjoyable to those who already played the game many times.
This is what we do
1. Draw a customer card and reveal.
2. Other players draw 2 cards face down.
3. The player start his pitch to the customer.
4. Then he will reveal the 2 cards after arranging it.
5. Continue his pitch while connecting the product from the earlier description.
This variant made me want to buy the remaining expansions, I just wish it would be picked up by another publisher.
I definitely like this idea to add some difficulty.
It will take some on the spot creativity and some real salesman skills to get some of them through I am sure.