Subject: Raphael question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeffrey Bailey
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
Specifically his 4 power Anger Issues version.

"Whenever a different Turtles character die attacks, deal 1 damage to target character die."

Does this mean even when he is not active? Additional thought, if my opponent does not have a character out, do I have to target one of my own?

Thanks for any help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul K.
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All abilities implicitly assume the character must be in the Field (with a few very specific exceptions).

It does not say "may", so it is not optional. You must deal 1 damage to someone. Remember that Sidekicks on their pawn face in the Field also count as characters, so they would be valid targets. Also remember that it doesn't specify one of your different Turtle characters, so it would also trigger if your opponent attacked with a Turtle character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffrey Bailey
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmb
That's more or less what I figured, just that every other card seems to say when active or when fielded, so had to clarify. Thanks for the reply!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.