Clash of Cultures: Civilizations» Forums » General

Subject: French edition cost rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
N P
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
Do you guys foresee the French edition price rising to the levels of the English edition?

The reason I ask is that after searching for this expansion for months at stores across the globe, I have noticed the French edition is now becoming harder and harder to find. It is still available, but the supply is shrinking. I am worried with it out of print, it too will rise in price as people get desperate for the expansion.

At this point I am considering snagging a copy at a reasonable price while I can, as my dream of getting a new English edition is basically impossible sub $200.

Will this French edition stick around and be an option, or will it too turn into a grail game even for English players?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Edu Avalon
Guatemala
flag msg tools
I would advice you to buy now the french edition. Then you can put cards in sleeves and imsert english translation that someone put in the files section.

Having read about the scarcity of the expansion, I did in January something I've never done before: I've ordered base game an expansion at the same time in a french store, without having tested the game. I'm very happy for this risk because I love game and expansion. I've checked today and even if there are still copies of the base game in the store,there's no more expansion. So if you could have a French edition at a reasonable price,go for itarrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.