Subject: GENCON 2016! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Sanders
United States
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I know Everything Epic games is going to be at GENCON this year. Does any one know if they will be selling Secrets of the Lost Tomb and its expansions at the show?

Thanks for any replies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
kryth wrote:
I know Everything Epic games is going to be at GENCON this year. Does any one know if they will be selling Secrets of the Lost Tomb and its expansions at the show?

Thanks for any replies.

Yes!!! We will have everything there!

All remaining expansions (very limited stock) will be there!!! We're likely to sell out of all expansions (worldwide) at Gencon. There's no reprint scheduled yet for them so coming to Gencon is a great opportunity to grab them up!

We've got some awesome surprises and also some amazing promos for Gencon too!! We've got some great promotional pricing and a coupon in the Gencon coupon book again this year! Be sure to stop by!

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hickey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Any chance of acquiring the promos elsewhere, besides Ebay? I'd rather pay you guys than a random person for them, since I can't go. Huge fan of the game. I got the signed copy from you guys, for the auction last year & ended up purchasing everything else for the game during your Kickstarter. One of my top 5 games to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Kellett
United Kingdom
Preston
Lancashire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, I'm a little far away from GenCon. I'd happily send you some dollars for the promo stuff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Midian_Tenebrae wrote:
Any chance of acquiring the promos elsewhere, besides Ebay? I'd rather pay you guys than a random person for them, since I can't go. Huge fan of the game. I got the signed copy from you guys, for the auction last year & ended up purchasing everything else for the game during your Kickstarter. One of my top 5 games to play.

Hey Guys!

We have very limited amounts of the Gencon Promos, they're to help us really drive traffic to the booth (since it's really expensive to be at Gencon) we need to make sure to help spread the word so people come see us

Certainly, we'd love to provide the promos in alternate ways if we have them available we will let you know

Thanks very much for understanding

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hickey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
No worries. I completely understand. You guys have recently expanded in a big way. Looking forward to the new expansion.

Also, the Big Trouble In Little China Town announcement, I was not expecting. Has me super stoked to hear more! Will you guys be Kickstarting that game as well?

Have a happy GENCON
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Batarlis
United States
Springfield
New Jersey
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Midian_Tenebrae wrote:
No worries. I completely understand. You guys have recently expanded in a big way. Looking forward to the new expansion.

Also, the Big Trouble In Little China Town announcement, I was not expecting. Has me super stoked to hear more! Will you guys be Kickstarting that game as well?

Have a happy GENCON

BTiLC the game will not be on KS. But we will have a very special pre order system with special limited items to offer those who pre-order through us and perhaps pre-order goals as well

However, Secrets of the Lost Station will be on Kickstarter and is going to be amazing! The story is ultra unique and the design is going great!

Thanks

Chris
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K. Hickey
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
Sounds EPIC!
Will be looking forward to both & pre-ordering/backing
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.