7 Posts

Stockpile» Forums » General

Subject: Please tell me it's in my copy! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hype Buster
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just ordered the game from greatboardgames.ca after watching few review showing the double sided board and investors cards.

Just now i visited the old kickstarter campaign and noticed this sentence:

Stockpile's Kickstarter will be shipped with two expansions: Investors and the Advanced Board.

Does that mean I will not have the double sided board and the investors in my copy? That would make me the saddest man on the stock market. I want to play M. Buffett!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan S.
United States
Tallahassee
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My non-Kickstarter copy has those two expansions.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom
Canada
London
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

I bought the 'regular' copy at an online game store and do have the advanced side of the board with the investor's. I predict you will get them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James C
United States
Great Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
Yeah, mine too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett Sobol
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
generalpotato wrote:
I just ordered the game from greatboardgames.ca after watching few review showing the double sided board and investors cards.

Just now i visited the old kickstarter campaign and noticed this sentence:

Stockpile's Kickstarter will be shipped with two expansions: Investors and the Advanced Board.

Does that mean I will not have the double sided board and the investors in my copy? That would make me the saddest man on the stock market. I want to play M. Buffett!

Don't worry. You will receive the investor and advanced board "expansions" in the copy you ordered.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hype Buster
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Great

I can't wait to do insider trading devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
LSU LSU
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's a really great game. I'd recommend playing without the expansions the first time or two. After that though they are really great. Make sure you read the rules for the board expansion carefully. I messed up the dividends on Steel a few times because I didn't do that.

I think the board is a bigger rules change than the investors, but both are fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.