6,527 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
41.1% of Goal | left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
3 Posts

Pathfinder Adventure Card Game: Wrath of the Righteous – Base Set» Forums » Rules

Subject: Crazed Cultists rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
On my first exploration, I hit this barrier and every player now faces a Cultist of Baphomet. These cultists do one damage before combat if this is your first exploration. I would take one damage before my combat. What about the other players that are also facing Cultists?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert O'Hearne
United States
Chelmsford
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
BTW, you'll get rules answers more quickly, and probably get more thorough answers, if you post to the rules forum of the paizo site: http://paizo.com/paizo/messageboards/paizoPublishing/pathfin...

The Cultist of Baphomet card says "if this is your first exploration of the turn", you are dealt 1 damage. This only applies to a player who is actually exploring. If it is not your turn, you do not take this damage.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Denman
United States
Katy
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm so used to asking all of my gaming questions on BGG that it's never really occurred to me to post anywhere else. I did SEARCH Paizo's forums before asking though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.