Support:

Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
http://nation.foxnews.com/2016/07/19/members-kkk-black-lives...

I wonder who started throwing urine first, my bet is BLM. Actually with these three knucklehead groups I'm quite surprised there wasn't poo flinging involved as well. I guess there is still time before the RNC is over.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Xuzu Horror
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
sfox wrote:

I wonder who started throwing urine first, my bet is BLM. Actually with these three knucklehead groups I'm quite surprised there wasn't poo flinging involved as well. I guess there is still time before the RNC is over.

Just as long as that is not the group you respect least out of that bunch.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shawn Fox
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
Question everything.
mbmbmbmbmb
xuzuthor wrote:
sfox wrote:

They are all groups that blame other people for their problems, really isn't much difference between them. So I wouldn't rank any of them as worse than any of the others.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
All the little chicks with crimson lips, go...
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it was a false flag op concocted by Alex Jones' followers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steven Woodcock
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mb
Wow....here's hoping they all have immense accuracy.....

Ferret
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris
United States
Sandy Springs
Georgia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Stiles
United States
California
flag msg tools
Shaman
mbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Me nah play no 'ide and seek
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:
xuzuthor wrote:
sfox wrote:

They are all groups that blame other people for their problems, really isn't much difference between them. So I wouldn't rank any of them as worse than any of the others.

Let me know when BLM orchestrates an absolute goddamn reign of terror across an entire geographic region for multiple decades. Then it'll be fair to compare them to the KKK.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
May the bikini be with you!
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
Wait...are you serious? You have to wait until things get that bad before you will call people down for being absolute toxic douchebags?

Useless.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
Wait...are you serious? You have to wait until things get that bad before you will call people down for being absolute toxic douchebags?

Useless.

No, but I'll wait until BLM orchestrates an absolute goddamn reign of terror across an entire geographic region for multiple decades (AGRoTAaEGRfMD) before I start comparing them to a group like the KKK that has, in fact, conducted an AGRoTAaEGRfMD.

Call me a useless prick if you want. Says more about you than me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
toku42 wrote:
tstone wrote:

Useless.

No, but I'll wait until a group orchestrates an absolute goddamn reign of terror across an entire geographic region for multiple decades before I start comparing them to a group that has, as a historical fact, conducted an absolute goddamn reign of terror across an entire geographic region for multiple decades.

I just said "useless". You added the "prick" part, so I think in your heart of hearts, you really know I'm right.

cool

Besides, the KKK is old, toothless, passe. BLM are the up and coming haters on the block. Sure, the new kids, but looking to run up the scoreboard with a quickness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lincoln
NE
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tstone wrote:
toku42 wrote:
tstone wrote:

Useless.

No, but I'll wait until a group orchestrates an absolute goddamn reign of terror across an entire geographic region for multiple decades before I start comparing them to a group that has, as a historical fact, conducted an absolute goddamn reign of terror across an entire geographic region for multiple decades.

I just said "useless". You added the "prick" part, so I think in your heart of hearts, you really know I'm right.

That's so funny, you're so cool. You're right. BLM is a thousand times worse than the KKK. Thanks for your fucking insight

Edit: I forgot in your absence that you can't let a single thing go. Please don't expect any further responses from me, and chalk it up as a "W" on your internet warrior chart, dude.

You're awesome
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Stone
United States
Texarkana
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
I destroy SJWs!
mbmbmbmbmb
toku42 wrote:
tstone wrote:
toku42 wrote:
tstone wrote:

Useless.

That's so funny, you're so cool. You're right. BLM is a thousand times worse than the KKK. Thanks for your fucking insight

I actually never said that, either. Like the "prick" thing. But hate begins in the heart first. And serial killers start by pulling the wings and legs off insects, move up to killing the neighborhood cats...BLM started out with their bullshit narrative out of Ferguson which ruined a good cop's career and life. Then have done their best to contribute to a poison atmopsphere that now has dead cops getting stacked up.

That what you want to go to bat for?

I would call you a "prick" at that point.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
At least NOM wasn't there, They're worse than all three combined.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Crypt Keeper
United States
California
flag msg tools
None shall pass!
badge
'Tis but a scratch.
mbmbmbmbmb
wifwendell wrote:

You might be correct...

Quote:
Members of the anarchist group got into a tussle with conspiracy-minded Internet personality Alex Jones at the square, leading to the massive police response that sectioned demonstrators into smaller groups.

A police scanner transmission reportedly claimed members of the Westboro Baptist Church, the Ku Klux Klan and the Black Lives Matter movement were throwing urine at each other, but if that happened it escaped the notice of just about everyone. There were no visible self-identifying KKK members and opponents of police brutality were based far from the church, which was surrounded by police.

The Cleveland Police Department tweeted at 4:30 p.m. ET there had been no arrests in Public Square.

--USN&WP

Pity. The YouTube vids would have been entertaining.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
toku42 wrote:
tstone wrote:
toku42 wrote:
tstone wrote:

Useless.

Edit: I forgot in your absence that you can't let a single thing go. Please don't expect any further responses from me, and chalk it up as a "W" on your internet warrior chart, dude.

You're awesome
Well lets see.

KKK wants black people to know their damn place.

BLM want the police to stop killing black people.

Yep I can see the similarity
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Gialmere wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

You might be correct...

Quote:
Members of the anarchist group got into a tussle with conspiracy-minded Internet personality Alex Jones at the square, leading to the massive police response that sectioned demonstrators into smaller groups.

A police scanner transmission reportedly claimed members of the Westboro Baptist Church, the Ku Klux Klan and the Black Lives Matter movement were throwing urine at each other, but if that happened it escaped the notice of just about everyone. There were no visible self-identifying KKK members and opponents of police brutality were based far from the church, which was surrounded by police.

The Cleveland Police Department tweeted at 4:30 p.m. ET there had been no arrests in Public Square.

--USN&WP

Yeah, this story seems to be a media inflamed piece of fiction.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheChin! wrote:
Gialmere wrote:
wifwendell wrote:

You might be correct...

Quote:

--USN&WP

Yeah, this story seems to be a media inflamed piece of fiction.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Born To Lose, Live To Win
United States
Cleveland Heights
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I do think it is interesting how the critics of BLM have spun it from a grass roots protest against excessive use of police force to a black supremacist movement advocating the murder of white people. I guess it is easier to do that than to try and fix our culture so that Police can be, and are more, force appropriate.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Yaure
United States
Plymouth Meeting
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sfox wrote:

Besides falling for typical Fox News incompetence (really, you think three different groups all came prepared to throw urine), you also demonstrate a complete lack of understanding of BLM. BLM is not a hate group (although haters have attached themselves to it). KKK and Westboro Baptist Church are hate groups. BLM, at its core, is seeking to have police and America as a whole show the same respect for Black lives that they show for White lives.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
Thanks for the rent-free space in your head. Would have been nice if you'd cleaned it up a bit before you rented it out, though.
badge
I control your mind.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hard to know who to root for. I hope they all lose.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
Hard to know who to root for. I hope they all lose.

How about rooting for the truth, and no made up bollocks?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
Man, talk about a pissing contest...

Hope the BLM'ers won. The KKK and WBC are literal human scum.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
KKK at the RNC. What were they protesting the lack of white representation? OR, maybe they are there because they're Trump supporters... the world will never know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian M
United States
Thornton
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Please tell me its just an Onion type thing that Fox fell for this?

Its not, is it?

sfox wrote:

Yeah, its totally unreasonable for BLM to blame other people for shooting them. If only they would have the good sense to stop being black before going outside, they could avoid a lot of these problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.