Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Tina Bushey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, I'm going to admit that when my husband and I play we are bad cheaters. When things get tight, we tend to make up excuses for why a die must be re-rolled. "Oh that one bounced off the side" or "you spent a clue and reroled the bad die by accident" etc. We don't cheat at other games, so I'm not sure why we are both guilty of it with Elder Sign. The thing is, we are both so anxious to see what the new expansion cards are that it stopped our cheating. The funny thing is, we still haven't seen a new card. Without cheats, we easily managed to stay sane and seal our ao. We have decided to make sure our next game is with the Ice expansion too so we screw our characters enough to see at least one of the new cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Launius
United States
Johns Creek
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

That is funny. I hope we play a game together at a convention some day. It will be an adventure.

Richard
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeffery Hudson
United States
Washington
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Im really hoping this adds a bit of the Mansions of Madness 'damage' feel to ES. Either way though, i'm looking forward to getting my copy. The only downside is with it being so close to Thanksgiving/Christmas, my copy will take nearly two weeks to get to me instead of the usual week!

Oh well. I love ES and i'm really excited to give these cards a shot...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.