Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jay Lacson
United States
Alamogordo
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, I'm a sucker for collections. If you put a number on a game, I'm probably going to buy every subsequent release in that series. Tragic, I know. robot

That being said, I've been away from the hobby for a few years but have recently revitalized my participation. Now, I'm looking to expand my Lookout Games collection, but just the big box games with the "band" on the cover. I don't know if it's a real set, but I'm considering it a set.

My question is, "What games are part of this collection?" (Some games I consider part of the collection: Agricola, Le Havre, Merkator, Loyang, Caverna and Ora et Labora)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
euronoob

Texas
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it's just an art style or graphic design choice. Most of their games seem to have it - you can scroll through them here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgamepublisher/234/lookout-gam...

under "linked items". It defaults to alphabetical but you can change the sort to "rank" to see the more familiar titles first.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.