Subject: Rectangular Box (Found at Target) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Matt B
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just found a new version of this game published by Buffalo Games. The main edition is self-published. The game comes in a long rectangular box the same size as Cards Against Humanity.

Anyways there are some differences I wanted to share with people who were thinking about picking up this version:

-It has 200 cards, up from 140. Where do these 60 extra cards come from? Some of them may be new, but there are definitely some taken from the NSFW and Fill in the Blank expansion packs. Do note that it does not come with the full expansions, just some of the cards.

-If you are going to buy expansions, which this still includes an insert advertising, keep in mind that you will have to deal with duplicate cards or take them out.

Also, the cards between this version and the self-published version are different. This version has thinner more matte cards. They just feel cheaper. They look exactly the same, but you might feel a difference in your hands. It's probably not as noticable when you mix them together.

That's my input, hope it helps! This is actually my second Target purchase where the game is published by a different company than usual and was cheaper in quality. The other being the Target-exclusive Hanabi tin.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.